Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahawes01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 08:30 PM
    Illegal trailer on land
    Hi I have a question I got some land from a death in the family and it has a traailer on my land with tenats and I want to get it off and can't find a deed or title for it and I think it might be a illlegal trailer on my land how can I get it off my land thaks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 25, 2009, 12:36 PM

Generally the county is notified of any incoming mobile homes and at what address the mobile home will be located at before the home movers are given a permit to convey this home over the roadways. Go down to the County and start with them. The nice folks down at the County Auditor's Office will tell you just who owns the trailer as they had to send out yearly tax bills for the trailer. Then you will find out just who is the legal owner of this trailer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie is only saw the trailer for. [ 4 Answers ]

I believe I saw it in 2007 but it could've been as early as 2006. Unfortunenatly I can't remember what was said but it starts in a old war, probably around 4000 bcish looking period. The battle starts and the different people in the fight all have different abilities some are able to move extremely...

My land,get trailer off or I will repossesse [ 4 Answers ]

Traler was repossessed... land that it is on is mine,paid for... Co.will not get trailer off my land.Its been over 90 days... can't I repossesse the trailer ?Im in Mississippi Frankb4948

Trailer Hitch [ 3 Answers ]

On either a 2006 or 2007 PT Cruiser can I carry a lift gate and a scooter? Total about 300 lbs.

Trailer hitch [ 4 Answers ]

I have a used truck with an odd trailer hitch receiver which is 1&7/8 inch rather than the usual 1&1/2 or 2 inch receiver & am looking to find where I can purchase a 1&7/8 inch insert bar (the part that actually holds the hitch ball). Any help would be appreciated.

View more questions Search