Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devilsgirl14 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2009, 07:19 PM
    Pool Party
    I'm somewhere between 5'4 and 5'3 and weigh 112.5 lbs. on July 1st my friend is having a pool party. I want to go and want to where bikini but want to look good. Two guys in my class always call me fat even though my friends tell me I'm not. My mom has me on a diet and I want to lose weight quickly. Please help!
    rxnarunner Posts: 99, Reputation: 6

May 22, 2009, 07:23 PM

Well you have a little over a month. I would cut out the carbs and up your cardio.

However, I don't think you are overweight. My daughter is 5 foot and varies between 105 and 110lbs. She's very athletic and is considered by everyone tiny and petite. So... I think you may be judging yourself to harshly and listening to stupid immature boys.
    CMALori Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 07:27 PM

OK, you are deff. Not fat!! I am 5'5 and I weight 130. Im average I'm not fat and I'm not skinny. But you totally are not fat so don't think that you are. Some guys are just jerks and they may be calling you names because they like you and it could be there way of flirting. But wear your bikini and show off what you got!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 04:02 AM

You aren't overweight... but if you feel that you would like to tone up more be sure to eat healthy food choices, limit the goodies to just occasionally, and get some regular exercise each day... bike ride, dance, etc. add some free weights on a regular basis as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pool player wanting to start a pool hall in indianapolis [ 1 Answers ]

Simply; if anyone reading this is interested in starting a pool hall in indianapolis please reply. My name is lucas I have been around pool for over ten years and I currently work at a pool hall on the east side. My funds are low but, my will is high. I have several good ideas. Contact me...

Present pool screening does not pass enough sunlight to heat the pool [ 2 Answers ]

I have an in ground pool with a screen enclosure. It seems that the present charcoal colored screen material shades the pool to the extent that there is not enough heating of the water to comfortably use the pool even during the month of August. Is there any screen material which will pass a...

After cement patch, can I paint inground pool walls and not use a pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Existing pool liner has come off (bought home with pool as is) cement patches needed. I want to just paint the cement and fill the pool. Is that doable, or do I need the pool liner.

Has the Democratic Party always been the cry-baby Party? [ 21 Answers ]

This is an honest question and I’m looking for an honest answer. Since I can remember Democrats talk about what a lousy country this is and constantly complain about the “unfairness” of life, the “evils” of big business, the never-shrinking scourge of racism and homophobia, and the inevitable...

View more questions Search