Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shelley1221 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 03:59 PM
    Name of an older movie where mom is locked in basement by family?
    I'm trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched when I was younger made sometime between the 1980's-1990's. I can only remember undetailed points of the movie because I was so young, but I believe it may be a horror movie. A few parts include the mother in the movie goes crazy and the family lock her in the basement of some sort and at some point her young daughter is attacked by their chickens but saved by the brother. Does anyone have any idea what this movie may be?
    Tetraforce Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 05:33 PM

Brain Dead?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A song sung on a TYler Perry Movie or another older movie [ 2 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain to find out a name of a song I have heard on one or more movies. I don't know the artist< all I know is it's a pretty old song that has been played on a Tyler perry movie. It goes almost like this,"grandma said went to church on Sunday morning grandma said' I dot even...

My family won't accept my older man [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I don't know where else to turn... Ive been going out with a fantastic bloke who is 26 years older than me. I'm 24. We started by total accident, he was in the process of leaving his family home, after 25 years of marriage. We realised about a month after that first night that we...

Older Basement Windows [ 3 Answers ]

My house has those old single pane metal framed windows. Eventually I would like to replace them with nice vinyl window but I estimated the cost for 5 new windows and a mason to be around $700. Right now I can't afford that, any suggestions on a cheap alternative. I want to do this for two...

Dating older man.How to tell family? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 21 years old, very mature... going to school for business and still living at home with my parents. I'm very close with my family. I just met a great guy but he's 38, divorced and has 2 kids. We went out a couple times and we have a lot of fun together. I pursued him, not vice versa. I...

View more questions Search