Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 26, 2009, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazi View Post
    Sorry, but I want change now.
    I want it NOW!!

YouTube - Veruca Salt - I want it now

I just got my script filled today after being out 2 weeks. :mad: That's another story. I want the frustration gone NOW!!

YouTube - "I don't care how, I want it now!"
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2009, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I want it NOW!!!

YouTube - Veruca Salt - I want it now

I just got my script filled today after being out 2 weeks. :mad: That's another story. I want the frustration gone NOW!!!!

YouTube - "I don't care how, I want it now!"

Nice find J, but don't worry you'll work yourself through this, chin up :)
    Expert

May 26, 2009, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    nice find J, but dont worry youll work yourself through this, chin up :)
    I sure hope so Bear, but it would literally take half a million dollars to work through this. I don't think the tooth fairy will bring that much. :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2009, 12:08 PM
    I sure hope so Bear, but it would literally take half a million dollars to work through this. I don't think the tooth fairy will bring that much. :rolleyes:
    Yeah that would be a lot of teeth :o
    Expert

May 26, 2009, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    yeah that would be alot of teeth :o
    LOL, I can only hope!! Maybe little j will lose all his teeth at once and the toothfairy won't be experiencing the drastic drop in the economy. :p
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2009, 12:13 PM
    LOL, I can only hope!!! Maybe little j will lose all his teeth at once and the toothfairy won't be experiencing the drastic drop in the economy. :p
    Or maybe you could ask for an upfront loan, then at least no one would have to loose any teeth... yet :)
    Expert

May 26, 2009, 12:15 PM
    Loans are impossible at this juncture. We have already taken out half a mil and put our family's home on the line.

Oh, well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2009, 12:24 PM
    Loans are impossible at this juncture. We have already taken out half a mil and put our family's home on the line.

Oh, well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
    Ah sorry to hear that J, times are hard :(

Lets hope what ever tried to kill you, you get the jump on and put one square between its eyes in round 2 :)
    ejproctor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 03:21 PM
    I don't have answer for you, but am wondering how the medication helped. I feel the Same way that you do!! I just want to be happy all the time, but something is holding me back. I also write poetry very similar to you. Please let me know how the medication worked. I need something desperately! This is affecting all aspects of my life including my job!
    Saby2284 Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Jun 5, 2009, 07:08 PM

My Husband was acting the same Way just about a Year ago.. He also has three kids and he has been married for 6 years too. Well anyway , My husband and I Thought Maybe it could be Depression Or Just Stress out Or something so I Told him to go to the Doctor just to see what can be done like maybe counseling or just to get on a " Happy pill " So He went to the doctor to see what was wrong with him and The doctor Did some Test and We Found out That he has bipolar . Maybe You should go to the Doctor to see what is wrong. I hope I Helped you. Good luck :-)
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 11:12 AM
    Elevated cortisol can be detected in a blood test.

Elevated levels of this hormone is secreted during stress. Estrogen and dopamine are also chemicals that can affect depression in individuals.

There is a fine line between balancing what occurs naturally, with what is missing, or at lower levels than normal, or higher levels than normal.

Alcohol, drugs, thyroid conditions etc. can all contribute to depression.

I agree with the others who say to get a complete physical checkup, including blood work, and speak to your doctor about the signs and symptoms you are experiencing. I also agree that treating the symptoms you describe may not be as simple as taking a pill.

Counselling could be very beneficial. You may be surprised with what a good counsellor can do for you.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2009, 12:41 PM

I had a friend once who was bipolar. One of her manic episodes landed her in the mental hospital, and later she told me that to get out, she had to convince them she was "happy, but not TOO happy". A fine line to walk, I'm sure.
    fizeek Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jun 8, 2009, 09:26 AM
    Krazi, I totally relate to you. I have been on Lexapro for about 5 yrs, and twice I've tried to get off it or switch to something else. I become a completely different person(not good) I am in the best relationship of my life, I have become a Christian, I love my kids, etc. I just may be one of those people that will always have an imbalance. I have tried counciling several times. All of my depression started as a teenager, I'm 31 now. I had to find the right drug for me. Don't get me wrong, I still have crap days, but the Lexapro has to be a part of my life to keep the ugly side of me at bay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red color pill reached but no period - Birth control Pill [ 11 Answers ]

Hi All, I am on Birth Control Pills (Lutera- 28 pack one) since past 4-5 months. My periods start when I reach the 4th week, i.e when the red color pills start. According to this, my red color pill dosage started yesterday (Sunday) but my periods did not. Am I worrying too much since its been...

She has to be happy in order to make me happy. [ 20 Answers ]

Around August 5th of last year, my girlfriend and I broke up for the first time. We spent the next two months on and off.. until we got back together in early October. Things have been great since then... until the last couple of days. I sensed that something was wrong, and today it was confirmed....

Urgent !do I need to take another pack or Pill 72/mornin afta pill [ 10 Answers ]

Hi , Some experts out der let me know, If u make love at night like about 2 am, and have an pill 72 after getting up at 10.30 am,as soon as you take the pill if you happen to have sex once more(with in like 30 minutes from taking the pill) So twice having sex... PLEASE LET ME KNOW... if...

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search