Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rach_x Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 11:32 AM
    Asking whether something is wrong with a phone
    Is there something wrong with your phone?
    rach_x Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 11:32 AM

No I don't think so
    Eelarch Posts: 116, Reputation: 3

May 22, 2009, 11:33 AM

a while ago my phones screen didn't work, I guess throwing it at walls, down hills and down the stairs didn't help though =[

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

Adding cordless phone to corded phone system [ 5 Answers ]

I recently bought a corded phone-answering system and subsequently decided that a cordless addition would be desirable. Is it possible to combine the two phones on the same line and what needs to be done, if so?

Wrong Lab results left in message on Cell Phone [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine had labs drawn and a message was left with results that he had hepetitis, when later he was left another message that they had given him the results for someone else. Neither of these messages were made to him in person. It could have been a WRONG number, and they WERE the wrong...

Something is wrong with my phone [ 7 Answers ]

I got a moblie phone for christmas and a got a sony ericsson W910i but when I put in my sim card and batterey I charged it and I left it for 2.5 hours when I turned it on a few minutes later it switched off I tried it several times and it would not work I need a answer o and its with o2 and the...

Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jessica. Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.

View more questions Search