Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7up Posts: 180, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 10:50 AM
    Bearing size
    I have a 72 gmc truck with a 350small block 4brrl carb with low oil pressure I'm running std bearings now I've tried 10's no good so I went back to std but did not turn the crank with 10's on but I'm still getting low oil readings the pump is new and in the morning I check the oil and it reads full and the only time I hear knocking is at a fast speed and when I let up off the gas pedal could it be the wrong oil weight that would give a low oil reading help
    mazak Posts: 148, Reputation: 5

May 22, 2009, 04:08 PM

Have you measured the crankshaft?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Header size for load bearing wall [ 2 Answers ]

I live is a colonial 2 story home. I am currently remodeling my kitchen/dining room. I currently have a header of 68 inches on the load bearing wall between my dining room and living room. I want to open that up to 84 inches. Can I use dimensional lumber to frame out the header and if so what...

What size headers for interior load-bearing walls? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to cut out a large part of an interior laod-bearing wall that currently separates the kitchen from the dining/living areas. The section of wall I would like to renovate is about seven feet long, and I would expect to frame it with a stud and double jack studs at each side of this...

Full size headboard, Queen size bed Frame [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy attachments that will allow me to fasten my full size headboard to my queen size bedframe? I am having a bit of trouble finding one.

Compatibilities between awg wiring, breaker amp size, outlet amp size [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Is there a resource out there, prefereably on the web, that outlines the compatibilities between awg wiring, the breaker amp size, outlet amp size, how many recepticles/outlets can be on x amp outlet, etc? For example, it would be nice to see something that shows: you can use a 20 amp...

Max pipe size in load bearing walls [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2" line stubbed for a drain in an area of a 15' basement that will be framed 8' high with the rest used for storage above. Are these walls now considered load bearing? What's the maximum size pipe I can run through a load bearing 2x4 wall assuming I'm using a protective plate.

View more questions Search