Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4840378 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 07:09 AM
    I Want to Do Research About Finance. Please Provide Different, Interesting Topics.
    What are the interesting topics about finance?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 22, 2009, 11:24 AM

Hi there 4840378! Welcome to AMHD! :)

Just navigate through the forum, I'm sure that you'll see some interesting things.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2009, 02:19 PM

Hi, 4840378!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!
    reemmdawar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 08:06 AM
    What are the interesting topics in finance worldwide right now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Research topics for lord of the flies [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I have to write a 10 page paper on a research topic of lord of the flies, and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a research topic for lord of the flies. I am not looking for anyone to do my paper, but I am having trouble coming up with a research topic for the book that...

I need a finance topic to do research work in PG [ 9 Answers ]

I am doing Master in commerce, I have a dissertation programme at end of the semester, I can't select a topic based on finance / investment. Help me to select a valuable topic to do like research work .

Need research topics related to both law and library science [ 4 Answers ]

sir/madam, I have done post graduation in both law and library science.I would like to do PhD(research degree) now.I like to do a inter disciplinary research in a topic related to both law and library science.If any body could suggest me such topics related to both law and library science it...

Undergraduate level human genetics research topics? [ 3 Answers ]

As a part of the McNair Scholars program I'm supposed to be doing research this summer. I want to go to grad school for human genetics and so my research needs to be in this area. I was wondering what kind of research someone at the undergraduate level would be able to do in this subject. ...

View more questions Search