Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ussmel Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2009, 11:56 PM
    I'm looking for a book. Teen. Vampire related, the main character was named Poppy
    Hi.
    Our town library closed and all of the books were dispursed. I never used to write down the names of the books I had read and now I wish I had.

Plot: Poppy and her best friend, I think his name was edward. Friends for years.
    Poppy is diagnosed with cancer.
    Then she finds out that "edward" is a vampire and that he can save her.

It's a teen novel.

It really was a beautiful story, even though my description makes it sound a bit hokey.
    I'd appreciate if anyone knows of the book?

Thanks!!

Mel
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

May 22, 2009, 09:23 PM

Amazon.com: Night World No. 1: Secret Vampire; Daughters of Darkness; Spellbinder: L.J. Smith: Books

Night World 1
    ussmel Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 11:01 PM
    Thanks! You are such a rock star!!
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

May 28, 2009, 11:19 AM

Muah ha ha!! Rock Star!! Right on!! Happy Reading.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title for VAMPIRE book [ 4 Answers ]

I read this book in HS and loved it. The basic summary of the book is a group of friends get together at a house near a lake. Underneath the lake is a lost city that houses vampires. There is some romance too. I've tired every avenue I can think of, so any help is much appreciated. Oh, I...

Teen vampire movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to see if someone recalls this teen movie about young vampires. I think it was out between 2004?-2006, Im not sure, but there was this young group against another. It involved a human girl that this boy fell in love with. The guys were friends until the one that fell in love with the...

Title of vampire book set in Los Angeles [ 6 Answers ]

Around 1984 someone lent me a book and it was a vampire story circa 1980 Los Angeles. It was an excellent thriller and I especially enjoyed it because I grew up in LA. I have tried to find this book and have not been successful. I think I remember part of the wording on the jacket was "they...

Finding book. Character named Adam Blum. [ 1 Answers ]

I was reading back over some of my older blogs and I found a quote from a book that I was apparently reading at the time. I remember loving the quote, but the name didn't ring any bells... "And I knew I had found her: My partner for survival in a post-Apocalyptic America." - Adam Blum I...

Billie Jean was main character name [ 3 Answers ]

I can't think of this title, it had a fav song on the soundtrack that I'm trying to think of too but the movie was about "billie jean" I think, she was wanted , her brother got shot posing as her turning herself in on the beach, every one lites everything on fire cause she became like famous, oh...

View more questions Search