Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nana161190 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2009, 12:38 PM
    Helpppp Clinique derma white good?
    Hi I wanted to know..
    Am a black person and due to sufferign with acne I have deep balck scars on my face which has made my face way darker than my body..
    My body is like tanned rihanna and my face is well dark.
    I Want to try something safe in order to lighten my face and due to my face being sensitive many things tend to have the opposite effect or break me out
    I Want to try Clinique derma white range but am scared it won't work seeing as am black But please I need some advise..
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

May 21, 2009, 01:18 PM

I have had so much success with every clinique product I have ever used. Clinique is a very strong product line with a great reputation. Go to the counter and ask for a sample they typically will give you one if they have the small samples.
    Nana161190 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 12:55 AM
    Thank you.. I will be asking that today..
    Apparently elizabeth arden is all good.. is that right?
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

May 22, 2009, 01:02 PM

I have never tried elizabeth arden products to know. Good luck
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 23, 2009, 05:00 AM

Looking at the ingredients, it looks like this product might just work. But you might need to use it for a while for you to notice a difference, it depends on the concentrations od the active ingredients.

Also, I think using glycolic acid peels should help renew your skin which should help with the scarring.

Remember once you beging using these products you will need to use SPF, at least factor 15 because your skin will be sensitive to the sun.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good way to get my hair completely white [ 2 Answers ]

Yea I need to find out how to make my hair white. Not a light blond. White. Its for next years homecoming and yea, I always go all out. So any one know a good idea. I tried a bleach and toning thing doesn't get as white as I need ( I tried on a strip of hair). :confused: :confused:

Has anyone tried Clinique skincare products? [ 20 Answers ]

I'm thinking of switching to the 3 step clinique facial range I've heard it's good Will it help control oil and blesmishs and brighten my complexion? I once got a trial pack but the moisturizer made me break out bad but after continued found it helped control my oily skin. Its so...

Mary kay or clinique? [ 5 Answers ]

What do you prefer for your face care (facewash, toner, moisturizer) Mary kay or clinique? Thanks

View more questions Search