Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tilo Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2009, 08:12 AM
    The most powerful thing
    What is the most powerful thing that helps you to live further?
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 21, 2009, 08:20 AM

"Hope" justing having hope, without it there's no hope ;)

May 22, 2009, 02:24 AM

Hi spiritcharms, I agree with you that without hope your life get dark and you may even think about suicide, don't forget that even in the most difficult situations there is SOMEONE who is waiting for you to call for HIS help, and HE will never disapoint you. All you need is to believe in HIM.

May 22, 2009, 02:26 AM

Thanks for your response, but who is him?

May 22, 2009, 02:42 AM

Don't be angry with me spiritcharms but I think that we aren't smart enough to give any response about "who is him?" we are HIS creatures and the only thing that remains is to believe that if we do all what HE said then we will never die.

May 22, 2009, 02:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tilo View Post
    don't be angry with me spiritcharms but I think that we aren't smart enough to give any response about "who is him?" we are HIS creatures and the only thing that remains is to belive that if we do all what HE said then we will never die.
    Im not angry with you Tilo,why would I be? :) I'm just asking who 'he' is in your eyes. Im just confused as like you have said in another thread that you are searching for a religion that leads to 'HIM' this suggests to me that you do follow a particular religion already to beable to speak about leading to 'HIM' and the fallen angels? And HE said we will never die?

So if you don't follow any religion at all how do you know our creator is a 'HE'?

:confused:

May 22, 2009, 07:31 AM

Well spiritcharms I haven't said that "I don't follow any religion" I have discovered many differences in our points of view and that isn't bad, you said that "it's an energy that lives inside all of us" and I want to ask you if it's your own opinion or somebody told you that?
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

May 22, 2009, 10:21 AM

HIM is a band from Finland.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 22, 2009, 12:05 PM

I agree sometimes I feel hope and faith are all that get me to the next day.
    Also making healthy choices. I have been studying herbal remedies for years and lately I have been getting into nutrition and toxins and how they age us. Like many of the very things on the store shelf age us, whether it be food or household cleaners and air fresheners, and we do not even realize it yet we eat them every day.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2009, 12:21 PM

My faith in my God ,that no matter how awful my life gets ,he is giving me an inner strength that sees me through.

I also look at all of the others in my life who are having problems more severe than mine and I am ashamed to be so selfish,so I count my blessings.

May 23, 2009, 09:05 AM

First of all I want to thank mugger for his sarcastic answer, for NOhelp4u: don't lose your hope; artlady be careful because only to believe it's not enough
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 09:10 AM
    I just need myself to live further.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

May 23, 2009, 09:11 AM

I believe somewhere in the Bibleit explains that charity is one's greatest asset in life, above faith. Of course this is not personal choice, somewould argue hope and others as being equally if not more important. I thought pointing that out was interesting:P

May 23, 2009, 09:28 AM

We were given about 2000 years to follow 'the new way of living' which was set up by Jesus, but we remain the same, we still love money more than anything else, we are ready to betray, even to kill in order to obtain them, we do horrible things, it was our last chance, we have lost it, now we are on the eve of the final battle.
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 09:30 AM
    we still love money more than anything else
    I don't.

we are ready to betray, even to kill in order to obtain them
    What's "them"?

we do horrible things
    I don't. What horrible things are you referring to?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 23, 2009, 09:38 AM

Tilo, may I just point out a few things.

If you're here to preach you won't get very far. This site is world wide, as such we have very different people with very different beliefs, not all of them will coincide with yours.

If you cannot handle someone posting that they don't believe in God, well, you're going to get an ulcer dealing with the likes of us. ;)

Please do not lump all of us into your "we".

Now, to your question.

The most powerful thing in my life? There are so many things, I can't pick just one, but I play a major part in my life and "living further" so if I have to choose, I'd have to say me. Yup, it's all about me! ;)
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

May 23, 2009, 09:41 AM

I we can all say we agree with Altenweg.

May 23, 2009, 09:41 AM

'them'- are all the things, pleasures that we desire, they can even become the meaning of our live and then we forget about the God.
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 09:44 AM
    Oh OK.
    I don't know anyone that kills to obtain a pleasure that they desire. I really do not know who are these people you speak of that do the things you mention.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 23, 2009, 09:51 AM
    'them'- are all the things, pleasures that we desire, they can even become the meaning of our live and then we forget about the God.
    Again, not all people believe in God. Some people have meaning in their lives without a God being a part of it.

Obviously you believe in God, that's great, your choice, your belief, but there are people that just live their lives to the fullest, rely on themselves to make the right choices without God being present.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is media more powerful than government? [ 15 Answers ]

What is more influential? Media or government?

Powerful Therapy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I tried something a moment ago which had a very powerful effect on me in terms of getting over my ex It's a role play type thing but it works like this I went to my inbox and found her name with the space to send a message....DONT SEND IT THO!!!! In the space I wrote something...

Ideas for powerful play [ 9 Answers ]

I've been commissioned to write a play that shows how small actions can lead to a big change if enough people do them. This is a play for young people. I'm looking for ideas, concepts, conventions, plots - anything really. This play will tour schools. Any help appreciated.

Is infatuation that powerful? [ 5 Answers ]

I have known this woman for a few years and have been very attracted to her. We became friends and finally started dating. It all started great! We would talk on the phone a few times a day and spend weekends together. There was a lot of intimacy, communication, and everything seemed perfect....

What is a powerful amp [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to buy an amp+subs for my ford explorer. Is 300W subs not loud at all??

View more questions Search