Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cleaningman23 Posts: 255, Reputation: 5

May 21, 2009, 07:58 AM
    What is a good software for payroll?
    I want to be able to cut checks from my home office...
    Pay employees
    Cut myself a check if needed...

What is good software to use?
    DO I need a special printer or checks
    Any advice is much appreciated!
    dawgsnkats Posts: 130, Reputation: 7

May 21, 2009, 06:53 PM

Quickbooks is real easy to use for payroll and other accounting applications. You can use any printer for the checks. You will need to purchase checks prenumbered and water sealed for security. Your bank will have an avenue for those checks. Quickbooks even has the ability to direct deposit if you so choose. Be careful not to leave the blank checks in the printer when you print other docs because the checks are about 25 cents each.
    Ellie1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 09:30 AM
    Patriot PAY is an excellent payroll software. It is affordable and easy to use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ouickbooks payroll j/e, cash basis using a Payroll Co. [ 5 Answers ]

We use a payroll company to process our payroll. Each payroll they deduct the money for our taxes. If I enter the taxes as a payable, it messes up my books because the money is already deducted with the biweekly payroll. My quarterly reports did not match my QB files and I cannot figure out what...

Good Backup Software [ 6 Answers ]

Recently I have started having computer problems and have decided it is time to start backing up my data to one of my external hard drives. Does anyone know a good program that is relatively cheap? (less than $20) Thank you!

Payroll and payroll taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I'm completing a project for a high school accounting class. I need to know how to journalize the payment of payroll. I also need to know how to journalize the payment of the payroll taxes.

View more questions Search