How do I put songs in my mp4?
    How do I put songs/videos in my mp4?
    amandasoh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 01:42 AM

ËÑËÑÍøÒ³
    josette05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 09:50 PM
    Hi there..
    Its pretty easy. First you plug in your mp4 with a usb cable. Then you go to your music folder. Go to my computer then wait for your mp4 player to show up and then you just drag the music from your music file to your mp4 player in my computer

And you can also use limewire but make sure you know what folder its going to... its best if you make a new folder on your desktop and set limewire to send all your downloaded songs there.

Or you need to plug in the USB cord into the computer. Something may pop up after you do, and sometimes it doesn't. Different Mp3 players have different ways of converting songs. It may need Windos Msuci Player top sync songs, or you may need a music folder, or iTunes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Songs [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings A House is not a home?:) :)

How many songs [ 11 Answers ]

How many songs do you currently have in your music library, right now I have 11,618 songs which is around 61.5 GB

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

View more questions Search