Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 21, 2009, 12:00 AM
    Bumper Sticker for Adults with disabilities
    Hi there,

I work with adults with developmental disabilities. It's become more of a passion than a job. Anywhoozers, I have been looking for cool bumper stickers to let the world know I care. Where would I find such a thing?
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

May 21, 2009, 07:46 AM

There's got to be a way to design one yourself. A store online or something...
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

May 21, 2009, 07:48 AM

I entered Costom made bumper stickers into a Google search and came up with a bunch of sites.
    Vision Expert

May 21, 2009, 05:13 PM

Thank you. I just wish I was creative enough to come up with something... That's the only problem. I want one that means something to the particular community.
    Vision Expert

May 23, 2009, 06:51 PM

The only ones that I have been able to find are only for Autism. This is lame.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scratch off sticker [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone I am looking for a manufacture that sells silver and gold scratch off sticker. Domestic or global. Thanks

Emergency Fire Sticker [ 4 Answers ]

I recently purchased a In Case Of Fire, Save My Pet sticker, and put it on our front and back doors. But was told that these stickers do absolutely nothing and are just a waste of money, is this true??

Car Bumper sticker [ 7 Answers ]

I am not sure this is the right place for this question but maybe close enough that someone can answer this. I have seen a car bumpersticker that I do not undertsand the meaning of and wondering. I am trying to remember by heart the exact phrase but may be off a bit. It asks a question...

Trying to figure out what a popular bumper sticker/logo means [ 2 Answers ]

I keep seeing a bumper sticker on the back of cars that is a blue square with two thick horizontal yellow bars and I was wondering what it stood for. Thanks

Expired Inspection Sticker [ 7 Answers ]

How do I get out of an expired inspection sticker ticket? It was given to me while my car was parked. It was for $200 plus a $25 processing fee! I got my care successfully inspected the next day. My court date is set for June. Thanks, TF

View more questions Search