Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DBN09 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 11:35 PM
    My Friend is having a stupid celebrity crush and insults girls at our school
    Hey my friend has a big crush on britney spears and he always sais dumb stuff like he had sex with her and he and her are married and she winked at him in disneyland. And britney spears I've heard is a slut and has a boyfriend. But he still acts like him and her are married. Well I need help to tell him that he doesn't really love her. And aother problem he insults girls in our year even the ones that are fit. He's never had a girlfriend and if he doesn't stop saying that stuff to girls and pretending to love britney spears he will NEVER. So need help on both
    SunnyDaize22 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

May 20, 2009, 11:40 PM
    I think you're friend needs a set up with the school counselor. That's pretty insane.
    LaCarinosa Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 03:44 PM

Ur Friend sounds pretty sick to me! I would consider finding a new friend!
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 02:36 PM

If your friend does this jokingly, you need to sit him down and say, "Dave, nobody believes you know Brittany Spears and you're making an a@# of yourself. You need to know, and I'm telling you this as a friend, that you are making it impossible for you to ever have a real girl in your life...

Also, you have to stop the nasty comments about women. If doesn't just offend the girls, it offends me and your other guy friends, too. It's so bad, if you continue doing it I'm not going to be able to hang out with you because when I do, it gives people the impression I agree with and believe you in this crazy stuff." If he says it's a joke, say, "you need a new joke - this one is really, really tiresome and it's making you appear to be crazy".

If he honestly is trying to present this craziness as true, he has a big problem. Go to your guidance counselor and let him or her know, "hey, this guy is my friend but he's lost touch with reality and I'm not sure how to manage it." They will have to follow up and get the kid counseling if he can.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 28, 2009, 04:43 PM

And when you all point at him and laugh, what does he do

ARe you all calling him brittney yet ?

How long have you went without talking to him
    Joshlover Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 06:56 PM
    When your friend is taking it too far like that you should tell him he needs to stop and find somebody who can help him with his obsestion/crush! If he doesn't stop its time to find a new friend
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2012, 04:39 PM
    This is from 2009 - I'm sure they've worked it out by now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uuuugggh stupid crush on boss [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 20yr old account rep at a credit union, which is similar to a bank teller. I was trained over my break from school by this HR guy. He is 5 years older than me. Hes not gorgeous, but I think he's cute. He is mature, very nice and has a good sense of humor. My brother use to work at the credit...

My school Crush [ 1 Answers ]

:) hello! XD I need some help with my relationships..! HELP

Crush on a guy from a Different School [ 2 Answers ]

I have a crush on a guy from a different school. He gave me his email but I think he gave it to me in a "friend" way. I go to a girls school n he goes to a boys school. Do you think he likes me?

High school crush [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a 15 yr old junior that likes this girl that's 17 and is a senior. I usually only see her pass by in the hall everyday and we have a few mutual friends but I'm pretty sure she doesn't know who I am. I'm afraid that if I don't act soon she'll graduate and ill have missed my chance. How should I...

Asking out high school crush? [ 12 Answers ]

Right now I am entering my junior year of college, but I had this crush on a girl in my high school my entire high school career. I was really good friends with her through most of high school, until our senior year when we didn't have any classes together. The reason I never asked her out was...

View more questions Search