Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcrasberi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 09:23 PM
    A boy about 8 was taken away in a space ship
    I'd like to find the name of a movie I saw years ago. It was about a young boy that was taken by aliens I think. The movie took place in the '50's. He and his family were returning from an outing, maybe a carnival, he was walking along a creek in the woods and he lost his brother. The next thing I remember was he came back years later, with no memory of time passing, he hadn't aged but everything else had. He found his house that he had lived in but his family had moved. My daughter and I watched this about the time she was in middle school I think and she is 27 now. She keeps asking me about it and for the life of me I can't remember the name of the movie. Please help it's driving me crazy.
    JJ13 Posts: 28, Reputation: 6

May 20, 2009, 10:20 PM
    Sounds like Flight of the Navigator

Flight of the Navigator (1986) - Plot summary
    kcrasberi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2009, 07:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ13 View Post
    Sounds like Flight of the Navigator

Flight of the Navigator (1986) - Plot summary
    :) Thank you soooo much.
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

May 21, 2009, 08:24 PM

They have this for sale at Wal Mart for like Seven dollars
    JJ13 Posts: 28, Reputation: 6

May 21, 2009, 09:35 PM
    Your welcome, it was one of my favourites:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

A one hit wonder about taking off in a space ship [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure what the name of the song is but it is a rock song about mistaking a space ship and then boarding the ship and leaving earth. It came out in the late 70's early 80's it is a killer song but for the life of me I can't remember the exact lyics or title. It wasw a one hit wonder but the...

Holy Ship! [ 17 Answers ]

Ran into this on the net. Wow! The command bridge is higher than a 10-story building and has 11 crane rigs that can operate simultaneously. Country of origin - Denmark Length - 1,302 ft Width - 207 ft Net cargo - 123,200 tons (a quarter of a billion pounds!) Engine - 14 in-line cylinders...

Cruise Ship Job [ 1 Answers ]

In trying to obtain a Cruise Ship job I was asked to obtain the seamans or seafarers Discharge Book. Could you define what this book is and how do I go about trying to obtain one so that I can get this job.

Orka following a ship? [ 2 Answers ]

Why could a Killer Whale follow a ship? A friend of mine told me a story about an orca, following his ship for 16 days during the course through Atlantic up to Gibraltar, where it turned back... Only following, like playing, singing for all these nights, a "song" that was more like a baby...

View more questions Search