Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sucaad Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 08:40 PM
    Coloning techniques
    Outline a method for cloning ferritin gene into plasmid so that it can be introduced into the rice
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 20, 2009, 08:45 PM

A wonderful homework question, that you need to research and answer from the material you are provided. If you know a answer, you may post your answer and we will give opinions of it.

Direct answers for homework is not given out
    Sucaad Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 01:40 PM

Hi, Thanks for replying.

I did not require an answer, but I was just seeking direction. I do have enough resources, but, I wanted to organize thaughts.

Nevertheless, thanks for replying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drifting techniques in 206 [ 2 Answers ]

I currently drive a 99reg 206, front wheel drive manual car and would like to know tips on starting to drift, because I do want to learn how, but when I've asked people how to do it properly, people have said there's like 5 different ways to do it, any suggestions people?

Techniques for pull ups [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a wrestler and I play sports year round but I can't seem to do more than 10 pull ups at a time I was hoping to be able to get around 25 :)

Brainstorming Techniques [ 6 Answers ]

My question is How can you narrow your topic to a single spoke or to a sub-hearder of a spoke on the map?

Brainstorming techniques [ 1 Answers ]

How can you narrow your topic to a single spoke or to a sub-header of a spoke on the map?

View more questions Search