Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2009, 01:50 PM
    Email addresses
    Not sure if this is the right location for this question but...

Is there a directory (like yellow pages, etc.) where you can find personal email addresses? I need a Canadian directory.

Thanks!
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2009, 01:56 PM

I don't believe such a thing exists as people can have multiple email addresses and no email website makes you prove your identity.

If your looking for someone online you might try Facebook / myspace etc.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 20, 2009, 02:31 PM

E-mail providers don't publicize addresses and most people don't broadcast their addresses.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2009, 07:32 AM

I figured so but thought that maybe by now, somewhere, somehow there would be someway :)

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Do I get Unlisted email addresses? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get the email address of the individual officials with the Obama Inauguration? I am needing to conduct business concerning the Inauguration as a Vendor selling merchandise, and need to speak with an individual concerning this, but cannot find a contact number.

Can't Receive Email from Yahoo addresses [ 1 Answers ]

I have just discovered that I am NOT receiving email in my Outlook 2000 email account from 2 friends, who have recently switched from AOL and/or MSN to Yahoo email , Can anyone help me with this? Jeri

Excel: How to NOT have email addresses "auto link" [ 1 Answers ]

When I enter an email address in a cell, it becomes a mailto link. How can I turn this off? (I want to leave it on for entered url's though) Thanks!

Email addresses [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyway to search for an email address for people you know?

Outlook 2000 / Exchange 2003: email addresses resolves very slowly [ 2 Answers ]

This is happeneing only to one particular user who received a new computer. When she start a new message and types in the person's name she uses the "Check name" button to resolve the name from the Global Address List. Outlook hangs for about a minute (it's supposed to be instantaneous) then the...

View more questions Search