Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbara53 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 10:45 AM
    Degenerative Arthritis
    I injured my knees in a fall at work, I damaged my cartilage in my knees. I had a scope done to the knees and developed degenerative arthritis in both knees. Now I have degenerative arthritis in my hip, spine, shoulders, and feet. I would like to know if the start of the degenerative knees, a major joint, is the cause of the arthritis appearing in my other major joints.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 20, 2009, 11:11 AM

It can be or it can be that you are putting more weight on the other joints to ease the knees.

I would check with a chiropractor and take hylronic acid and vitamin D3.

If you are taking medicines you need to check about drug interaction with D3 though.

You can get hylaronic acid in the vitamin aisle at Wal Mart.
    Jennymparker Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Aug 3, 2011, 11:18 PM

--------------------->http://www.arthritisinfeet.org/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Degenerative Disc Disease? [ 2 Answers ]

I have three questions I need help answering. Would a normal healthy disc at L5S1, no matter how it is stressed EVER fail by a process of Postero-Lateral Herniation? Do you HAVE TO have Degenerative Disc Disease to begin with for this to happen? If not, then what other causes would make...

Degenerative Disc Disease And Failed back surgery syndrome [ 2 Answers ]

I have had three lumbar surgeries,one cervical,achilles tear,ulnar nerve transposition ad nauseum.Would a Massage Therapist be able to help the disc disease? bear022013:)

Degenerative Disk Disease [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know about degenerative disk disease and if you can get disability from this depending on the severatiy of this condition. Haven't been to doctor for awhile but can tell with the pain and the numbness it could be worse. At the last visit doctor said I have aspine of an 80 yr. old...

Degenerative disc disease [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a sufferer of degenerative disc disease and would like to know if any of you could suggest a seat cushion to use for home or travel as it is very difficult to sit for any length of time.Thank You Jean

Arthritis [ 3 Answers ]

Deos fish oil i.e. cod liver oil help to relieve arthritis

View more questions Search