Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimgabr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 10:43 AM
    I Need to Keep Visitations of my Son Limited
    Hello. I am a mother of a year old son. His father showed good fathering skills however I've become worried about same. He's in the military and because of this he has only been with our son about 3-4 months of his life. He's been great with child support ($300/month) but his morals and character are in question. We've never been to court and I'v e always been the primary parent. But he's always been a liar and cheater. He's an alleged rapist and will be going to court for same next month. He plans on living with two other guys and renting a house next month. I do not feel comfortable letting his havve our son when I do not know what type of environment he will be in. He said he was going to buy a house but I'm finding that he is all talk. I don't want to keep him from our son however I want to keep visitations limited. Like maybe every other weekend. Do you think if I were to take him to court that I would win 100% custody? Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 20, 2009, 11:04 AM

How often is he seeing him now?
    You go to court and file for primary custody with supervised visits for him. You also need to keep records of things that concern you.

I really doubt you can get 100% custody unless you can prove serious neglect or abuse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child Visitations [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in the process of a child support case, can I pettition the courts to make my dead beat ex have mandatory visitation with his child?

Landlord visitations [ 6 Answers ]

Can the landlord come over day after day to do gardening without permission of tenate?

Landlord visitations [ 1 Answers ]

Also can the landlord plant different fruits and vegetables on the property and then when they are ready to be picked the landlord comes over and takes them without the tenant's permission? Can he even plants those on the property?

Supervised Visitations [ 10 Answers ]

If supervised visitations are court ordered for 2 months so the non custodial and child can rebuild a relationship are set, but the location and times are difficult to ad hear to can other arrangements be made? For instance: Court order - Every Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 2pm at a park here...

Prison visitations [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend was just placed at Camp Hill prison to get classified. Does anyone know how long it will take before he could receive visitation? I know for the 1st 10 days there are no calls or visits, but I heard that it can take up to 2 months for him to get his approved list back? Should I just...

View more questions Search