Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tucker7252 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2006, 10:26 AM
    Replaced transformer
    I had to replace the transformer on my furnace, the little switch beside the fan the on and auto was damaged too I couldn't find one so the man I got the transformer from said to just by pass it and tap it off,, well when I cut the air on ,the fan will come on automatic,, when I cut the heat on the fan will not come on, will I have to put one back on for it to work??
    juggallojed Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Oct 1, 2006, 12:50 PM
    Need more info,

Are you stating transformer, instead of thermostat?

I'm confused.
    Allen4Val Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 05:29 PM
    Post is old

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replaced thermostat - now no hear or a/c! [ 10 Answers ]

My 15-yr old thermostat has weird programming quirks that I got tired of so I bought a new one and installed it. I made sure to follow the instructions to the letter and am quite sure that the wiring was correct. However, when I turned the breakers in my main house breaker panel back on neither...

Replaced shower drain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just cut a hole in my ceiling and replaced the shower drain. I used a plumber's putty on the top and locked in the washer on the bottom. Should I have used sealant at any spot on the install, or is the putty sufficient? After a day or so, I was able to tighten the nut more; is there...

Minimized web pages are replaced. [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I am new to this site so if this is a stupid question please be understanding. Every time I minimize a web page and go to another web page, the first web Page disappears. I cannot ever have more than one web page open at a Time. Can someone help me with this problem? Thanks.

No power after thermostat replaced [ 3 Answers ]

Ok... I know better... but since I was dealing with low voltage... I figured no harm... WRONG! :eek: I should have turned off the breaker when replacing my thermostat... enough said. I replaced my thermostat (simple comfort 3001) with a honeywell RTH6300b because the simple comfort display was...

Replaced sewage pump [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me its going to be ok… I found my pump for the septic was bad . It would keep popping the circuit breaker. The tank it was in looks 4 feet wide and 7 feet deep. I would say it had 4 feet of water. I am guessing but I would say the pump was out for at least 2 weeks. After I replaced it...

View more questions Search