Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Piggley Winks Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 07:13 AM
    Buying a used car from NM to TX
    Hi,

I live in El Paso, TX (on the NM-TX border)

What is the procedure for buying a used car in NM (that car has a NM title and license plate) to TX then switch both of the title & license plate to TX?

Is it daunting? Please help!
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 20, 2009, 07:22 AM

Call Dept. of Public Safety (DPS).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buying my first car [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Ladies and Gents, I'm a 23 year old male looking to buy my first car and I need some advise. I'm looking for a 2nd hand VW citi or a Opel Corsa by the looks of it. Can you guys please advise me on what it is that I should look out for in terms of knowing if the car was in a accident or to...

Car buying [ 1 Answers ]

What is the califonia law for selling and buying a car through privite party

Buying a Dog. [ 7 Answers ]

I couldn't find a better place to put this question. I am thinking about buying a Shih Tzu and I wanted to know if anyone would know about the average cost I would be spending month to month on this dog and the upkeep of it. Or if anyone knew of any good websites that would help me answer all these...

Buying a new TV [ 9 Answers ]

My TV fizzled out, old, not worth repairing. I wandered into the electronics store and the selection is dazzling. The salesperson told me about plasma TVs, I think one was LCD's - is any one kind better than another? Does any one kind make better sense than others? This is a bedroom set so...

View more questions Search