Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SPP123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 04:52 AM
    Do you know the Song Dance,Trance Track Im Looking for ?
    Can you Help ?:confused:

I Don't Know what It is called or who It's by (It was off one of my old school mates tape there was the OT Quartet hold that sucker down was on it (was from around the same period) so I will try to Describe It..

Dance/Trance
    Around the 1993-1995
    Doesn't Have any Lyrics In, Might be an Instrumental mix of some other track..

Has a Piano Playing in most of the Track.. (If u have heard Florabunda Mothers pride it sounds a little bit like that in parts)

I'm sure Its had something to do with (IBIZA DJ Alfredo) or Paul Oakenfold but I could be mistaken..

Im Desperate for this Track.. been looking for a couple of years on and off Any HELP would be appreciated..
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

May 20, 2009, 08:45 AM

Quite hard to work out but ill put in some guesses

Subliminal cuts - Le Voie Le Soleil : sounds a lot like the quick piano solo towards the end of mothers pride
    Digital excitation - sunburst
    Liquid - Closer
    SPP123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 09:07 AM

No they Arnt the ones I'm looking for but cool old school Tunes..

(Bit more info) I'm going to sound a right nob, lol

At the Start it Phases in with a slow vibe sound.. then like a keyboard sound da da dadada da da dadada repeats it self.. then piano starts to play over it.. . I know it sounds random.. (No lyrics)
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

May 20, 2009, 09:17 AM

No idea then mate soz but try Orbital - Chime
    ehlainee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 07:35 PM
    "Children" by Robert Miles

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gothic, techno/dance/trance, KNOW ANY? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew any good bands that are gothic techno stuff... e.g. Abney park, Cruxshadows. :)

Need The Name Of Track (Dance,Trance,Techno) PVD [ 1 Answers ]

Hi heard this in The Gallery , Turnmills last month It was when Van dyk was on the vocal goes: "This Is The ???? The Girl That Got Away" Cheers Sean

I'm desperate to find out this dance/trance song! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I really need to know the name or artist of this song I heard, I've known it for ages but never knew who it was by or the tittle. I know it will be hard to find out as it has no lyrics but goes something like this d... dddd... dddd.dddd.dddd.dddd... d... d... d... dddd... dddd.dddd.dddd.ddddd...

Help id dance track [ 1 Answers ]

It's a female vocal. The words go ;- "Your the best thing - i will always need you - you mean the world to me - lets stay together baby - together we'll be free." It's a euphoric trance tune but an old one. Please help x

View more questions Search