Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fitzgeraldxerin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 07:31 PM
    How can I lose 30 lbs in 2 months?
    I need to lose about 30 pounds or month in the next month or two and I'm not sure how
    To do it the right way. Im trying to do it where I don't have to purdge or starve myself..
    Somebody please help me && tell me how I can do it the right way :confused:
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

May 19, 2009, 08:22 PM

30 lbs in three months is not impossible but it is unhealthy. You are supposed to lose no more than 2 or 3 lbs a week. I recently lost 18 lbs in a month and a half and now I find myself very weak and shaky. I have NO energy. So, in order for you to lose weight the RIGHT way you need to know the basics. This web page may help you. It has helped me a lot. Weight Loss Programs - Prevention.com
    k3441 Posts: 47, Reputation: 3

Jun 6, 2009, 10:05 AM

Try Rapidlean with diet and exercise, drink lots of water and you will see instant results. I wouldn't try to lose that much in a short time as it is not healthy.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 08:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by k3441 View Post
    Try Rapidlean with diet and exercise, drink lots of water and you will see instant results. I wouldn't try to lose that much in a short time as it is not healthy.
    Diet and exercise with lots of water (and no Rapidlean) will do the same thing. All Rapidlean does is add caffeine to make you hyper.

Jun 6, 2009, 08:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Diet and exercise with lots of water (and no Rapidlean) will do the same thing. All Rapidlean does is add caffeine to make you hyper.
    Yes and that is what I needed to get my butt off the couch as my energy level was in the toilet pretty much. It just gives me the energy to actually try this time!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 08:53 PM
    Yes and that is what I needed to get my butt off the couch as my energy level was in the toilet pretty much. It just gives me the energy to actually try this time!
    Rapidlean isn't even sold on its own web site any longer. Most sites say it's "discontinued." Are you doing a network marketing thing?

Jun 6, 2009, 09:01 PM
    Rapidlean isn't even sold on its own web site any longer. Most sites say it's "discontinued." Are you doing a network marketing thing?
    No I bought it at Shoppers Drugmart, the pharmacist actually recommened it to me because my energy level is down so much due to other health issues.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 09:03 PM
    No I bought it at Shoppers Drugmart, the pharmacist actually recommened it to me because my energy level is down so much due to other health issues.
    And you don't wonder why sales have been discontinued?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 09:06 PM

Disadvantages

* There are no statements about RapidLean suppressing appetite.
    * This diet drug contains more than one form of caffeine, which is a known diuretic that draws water from the muscles.
    * Success stories are not provided on the website supporting RapidLean.
    * No money-back guarantee is applied to RapidLean.
    * All ingredients for this product are not revealed to potential consumers.
    * RapidLean is really more for serious bodybuilders than standard dieters trying to drop a few pounds.

In the ever-expanding world of diet drugs and weight loss supplements, RapidLean doesn't make much of a mark. While this product does seem suitable for some weight lifters, it doesn't appear ideal for most dieters. First of all, RapidLean doesn't aim to suppress appetite. Secondly, there are large amounts of caffeine in RapidLean, which is never recommended for healthy weight reduction. Most likely RapidLean gel caps would appeal to more individuals if some sort of success stories or money-back guarantee were offered on the official website. As it is, Rapidlean seems designed to take advantage of the large amount of energy already generated by professional body builders during their workouts.

Jun 6, 2009, 09:17 PM
    Disadvantages

* There are no statements about RapidLean suppressing appetite.
    * This diet drug contains more than one form of caffeine, which is a known diuretic that draws water from the muscles.
    * Success stories are not provided on the website supporting RapidLean.
    * No money-back guarantee is applied to RapidLean.
    * All ingredients for this product are not revealed to potential consumers.
    * RapidLean is really more for serious bodybuilders than standard dieters trying to drop a few pounds.

In the ever-expanding world of diet drugs and weight loss supplements, RapidLean doesn’t make much of a mark. While this product does seem suitable for some weight lifters, it doesn’t appear ideal for most dieters. First of all, RapidLean doesn’t aim to suppress appetite. Secondly, there are large amounts of caffeine in RapidLean, which is never recommended for healthy weight reduction. Most likely RapidLean gel caps would appeal to more individuals if some sort of success stories or money-back guarantee were offered on the official website. As it is, Rapidlean seems designed to take advantage of the large amount of energy already generated by professional body builders during their workouts.
    I will be sure to be very careful while using it and thanks for the info about it. I want to lose 30 lbs and tone my body up as I'm very out of shape and would like to build some strenth also. I have been sick since 2003 and wasn't able to exercise and I put on a lot of weight so now that I can I want to get my body back that I once had well close to it lol. I did talk with the pharmacist about it and he was OK with it but maybe they are just trying to rid of it... Thanks
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 09:19 PM
    I will be sure to be very careful while using it and thanks for the info about it. I want to lose 30 lbs and tone my body up as I'm very out of shape and would like to build some strenth also. I have been sick since 2003 and wasn't able to exercise and I put on alot of weight so now that I can I want to get my body back that I once had well close to it lol. I did talk with the pharmacist about it and he was ok with it but maybe they are just trying to rid of it.... Thanks
    There are much better ways to lose weight -- without pills. Don't endanger your health.

Jun 6, 2009, 09:57 PM
    There are much better ways to lose weight -- without pills. Don't endanger your health.
    I guess I just liked the fact that they gave me energy where as I couldn't find it before but now I have second thoughts about using them. I need something to motivate me, any other ideas. I'm on a low fat diet already and I won't exercise without something to boost my energy level right up. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Jun 6, 2009, 10:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fitzgeraldxerin View Post
    I need to lose about 30 pounds or month in the next month or two and im not sure how
    to do it the right way. Im trying to do it where i dont have to purdge or starve myself..
    somebody please help me && tell me how i can do it the right way :confused:
    I suggested that you use Rapidlean and I take that back. I use it but I'm having second thoughts now. Do what works for you but don't purge or stave yourself!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can we lose 50 kgs in about 6 months? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 21 yr old. I am 5.6" tall and weigh 115 kgs. Doctor advised me (or even I can say, yelled at me)to lose about 50 kgs to reach my normal weight limit. From childhood I have been obese. And I can understand the seriousness of this issue. I have tried many fitness plans but no use. Can anybody...

How do I lose 30 pounds in 2 months [ 10 Answers ]

How do I lose 30 pounds in 2 months

Want to lose 30 pounds in 1 to 2 months [ 11 Answers ]

How is this possible I want to go back to school a new person and I really want to get this weight off :confused:

I need to lose about 50 lbs in 8 months [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am 21 and 5'7 and I need to lose 50 lbs in 8 mouths. I'm getting married and I'm tired of being overweight. I keep gaining weight and I don't know how to lose it. I've tried about everything. I am currently drinking acai and Noni juice mixes and it seems to suppress the hunger. For as long...

Need to lose 20 kgs in 2 months [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 34, female, india. I'm 5 '8 and weigh 100 kgs. I need to lose at least 20 kgs in 2 months. Please help

View more questions Search