Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meow1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 05:21 PM
    Belly Ring
    I got my belly ring peirced about 5 months ago and now its infected its like really swollen, pus comes out it bleedsss, everythign! PULSSS I have a keloid! HOW DO I GET THEse THINGS AWAY AND FASTTTTTT
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

May 19, 2009, 08:26 PM

You should take the ring out and let it heal
    urbancowgirl7 Posts: 84, Reputation: 4

May 19, 2009, 09:24 PM

I hate to say it, but I had mine peirced on two different occasions and had the same problem. I was forced to take it out both times and they told me they thought I was just one of those people that couldn't have a belly ring. I was so sad, I cried!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button ring, I'm getting fat [ 3 Answers ]

I have had my belly piercing for 4 years. I love it and have never had problems with it. Recently I've been gaining weight in my tummy. The bottom hole of my piercing has recently been bothering me. The hole looks like it is stretching and the skin ripping above it a little. Every once in a...

New belly button ring [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my belly button pierced:) about 3 days ago but it is starting to hurt :( I don't know what to do it has a bruise around the top hole at least I think it is a bruise. It is red around the top hole but I have no dischage. The pain kind of feels like it is ripping inside my new piercing...

Belly ring troubles [ 10 Answers ]

:eek: ummm, well I got mi navel pierced and it sort of has this small bump, it is soft and its kind of under mi belly ring, but when I move the ring to the side I can see it, do any of you no what it is?? is it suppose 2 look like this?? and its lighter than tha rest of the hole when it gt pierced...

Belly Ring Stuck [ 6 Answers ]

hey Everyone, I am writing because I need your help. I recently got my belly ring pierced (july 2006) and today I had to go to the radiologist because I was in a car accident last week and needed some x-rays done. Anyway, long story short, they asked me to take my belly ring out but I couldn't...

View more questions Search