Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

May 19, 2009, 03:10 PM
    Was that my period?
    So like... at school today when I went to the bathroom... I saw a bunch of brown stuff in my underwear like it looked like I'd crapped myself and then when I wiped, there was some blood on the toilet paper, not like a ton but some, so I was wondering if that was my period or if the real one comes later or something because when I peed there was no blood actually in the toilet. :confused::confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 19, 2009, 03:12 PM
    Congratulations! It does sound as though you have started your period. It may be brown for a little while, no need to be concerned.

Have you talked to your mother about this yet?

May 19, 2009, 03:14 PM

No I didn't want to tell her unless I was sure I had actually gotten it because I've read that this has happened to people and then they only get their actual period like months later.
    maxim1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

May 19, 2009, 03:18 PM

It sounds like it might be your first day. Honestly, everyone is different. No cramps?

May 19, 2009, 03:22 PM

I did get some but I think it might've just been butterflies in my stomach because I was kind of nervous/confused after I saw that.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2009, 03:32 PM

You might want to get some pantiliners. A lot of times periods won't become regular for a while. Like for me, I got my period, it lasted about a week. And then months later I got my second one. And for at least the first year or so it was almost impossible to predict when it was going to start. So by wearing pantiliners you don't have to worry about staining all of your underwear or ever having an emberassing spot on your pants but its usually more comfortable than wearing a pad when you're not actually on your period.
    ineedanswers123 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 10:23 AM

Pee comes from your urethra and your period comes from the vagina. So, there won't always be blood when you pee.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex 3 days before I started my period but my period came 7days earl [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex then 3 days later I started my period when I wasn't supposed to for about another week. Is it possible I could be pregnant?:confused:

My period one month late from privious period and hcg test is negative.why? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I missed my periods since 2 months back. That means I had my starting period on 22 feb and from that day now today is 20 April, I have no period. Hcg test is negative. Is there any chance to get pregnant? If any one faced the same problem please share own experience. Before these problem...

Late period turns to a LONG period. What's wrong with me? [ 4 Answers ]

I was 12 days late for my period, which was a very stressful moment for me. I finally got my period on August 10, and I still have it... 14 days and counting. I should also note that my period has been rather light for me. I have been able to get away with light tampons this whole time, and when I...

I got my period on February 15 ,I didn't get period on march and April [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I got period in February 15 2008,I don't get period in march and April but I am getting white discharge some time more

View more questions Search