Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arpana93 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 08:41 PM
    Want to education more but confused
    Hi everyone,
    I'm master degree in mathematics and need further education but fully confused, what course should I choose that would help me in coming future .Or suggest me what test can I take .There are many tests but not able to choose either of them.please suggest me.I need instant reply:)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2009, 08:42 PM

Which country are you in? What career are you considering?
    Arpana93 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 10:02 PM
    I'm from India.so m really confused to take further step in education.. please suggest me
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2009, 10:09 PM

Is there a way you can improve your spoken and written English? In this world today, good English is very important, especially if you wish to leave India and live in the US or Canada or UK.

If you could do for a career exactly what you love, what would that be?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to use it but I don't want to it. I'm just so torn. [ 32 Answers ]

Im just so tired of buying skin lightening products that I have to keep using over and over! I just want to use something that will give me gorgeous light skin so for mono users I have questions and please answer! 1- Is it true that mono will only turn you white and no other color? According...

Just want to say thanks [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, well its been a tough 9 weeks but I got through the worst part. Im not leaving but I just want to take this time to say thanks to all of you, I don't have many friends I can turn too in the real world and so when I found this site I used it not knowing what to expect. What I found...

Just want to know.. [ 5 Answers ]

What specific part of the computer hardware is responsible for starting up your PC. If its broken, could it be replaced? Or need to replace the motherboard? Sorry, no idea at all. Anybody? I appreciate your info. About this.

View more questions Search