Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waterlily11 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 08:27 PM
    Seek Shelter Song
    Recently heard a song playing while at a local discount store. All I remember is that there was a quirky (electronic?) beat and the lyrics/chorus "...seek shelter...seek shelter...", and that it sounded fairly recent. Sorry can't recollect more. Have done lyrics searches. :)

Nov 24, 2009, 06:13 PM

Just went back to that same discount store and heard the song again! It's great and I heard more of the lyrics above the noise... "...birds fly away to seek shelter, trees stand strong, don't falter..." and I did another lyrics search. This is off the 2008 CD Hummingbird Go! By Theresa Andersson. Why haven't I heard this more often?

Nov 24, 2009, 06:14 PM
    If anyone wants to move this to the songs pages I would much appreciate. Don't know how to do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horse Shelter sizes! [ 5 Answers ]

COLOR="Red"]hi, my friend has some land and is planning to build a shelter on it for the horses that live there. She rents fields out for people and there owners. She was wondering how big a shelter needs to be depending on the amount f horses. Like a ratio. she is going to make it herself but...

Aggressive and protective shelter dog to resident dog. [ 3 Answers ]

Someone please help me. My husband and I are from Alaska and just adopted a 2 year old sharpei/terrier mix from a high kill shelter in California. We have a very sweet and submissive 2 year old Golden Retriever at home that needed a companion while we are at work (about 3 hrs at home at a...

Just got a new puppy from shelter, has been throwing up for most of the night. What I [ 1 Answers ]

Just got a new puppy from shelter, has been throwing up for most of the night. What can be wrong with my puppy

What are the best ways to stop shelter overcrowding? [ 17 Answers ]

From the last thread I noticed that a lot of people felt that euthanizing a healthy animal due to overcrowding in the shelter was awful. I agree. What are some ways we can stop overcrowding in shelters? Having animals spayed and neutered is a great way.. what are other ways?

View more questions Search