Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oscar Delgado Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 06:29 PM
    Posturopedic Furniture
    I'm looking for the proper home chair for a 82 years old person with lower back problem.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2009, 06:48 PM

Do they need a lift chair to help them up. What type of back issues,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New furniture [ 5 Answers ]

We are in need of new furniture how ever my mother keeps putting off buying it because of the material. We are in desperate need of furniture with material that does not overly attract dog hair. Any ideas of material that does not attract dog hair?

Furniture Sales. [ 8 Answers ]

A friend of mine sells furniture at City Furniture... and says he does all right. I don't how cylical it is... though... as I think the economy is slowing down and this might affect the gross volume of sales for furniture... Anyone have an answer or comment about furniture sales..? ...

Cats off furniture [ 4 Answers ]

We recently got a leather sofa and chair. How can we keep our two cats off the furniture?

Furniture Selling [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone: I'm trying to sell some furniture; I would like to sell it to a company because it'll be faster and probably I can get more money for it but I'm not sure where I can find a store. Does any one know of furniture stores that buy used but in good condition furniture? Thanks...

View more questions Search