Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    syretor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 05:54 PM
    Post construction cleaning business inquiry
    I was looking into the above named business venture in regards to the average start up costs but can't get any resources that can lead me to that. I was also concerned or so to say curious on the average incomes generated as well as the risk level of such a venture. Your response will be highly appreciated
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 18, 2009, 07:09 PM

A good source for the answers you are seeking is:

How to Start a Successful Cleaning Business

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New construction cleaning business [ 3 Answers ]

I am starting a new construction cleaning business and would like to know if anyone could give me the correct steps to giving a bid, what is included in the rough clean and the final clean.. :)

Starting my post-construction cleaning company [ 2 Answers ]

I'm starting my post construction cleaning company. How much do I charge per sq ft. How much per window? When you have this kind of company do you also have to clean the landscaping as well? Is that included in your estimated? I have this great bid coming up it's a hotel it has 140 windows and...

Final cleaning new construction [ 4 Answers ]

I am doing a job now and was called to do final clean, when we get there , supplies are still all over the place, I thought final clean was just that final clean, so we cleaned the best we could but am sure we will get called back to redo for no extra money.. this can't be right.. any advise on...

Cleaning Service inquiry [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the beginning stages of starting up a cleaning service. Thus far, its only been family. Do you usually clean while the person is at home, if not how do you go about getting into the house? In this day and age people are so skeptical (and I don't blame them) is it distressing to suggest...

New Construction Cleaning Company [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking about starting a cleaning company that does new construction and possibly even office cleaning. Is there a license that I need to obtain or any other restrictions that I should know about? If there is a license or certificate where do I obtain this or who do I need to talk to?

View more questions Search