Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexymilf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 04:30 PM
    Lose the extra belly skin from having a baby
    What can I do to lose the extra belly skin from having 3 kids? My last baby I had is 8 months old and I am 24 years old but I had a c-section and when the doctor cut me open he told me I had like no belly fat. That made me really happy but now I just have that extra belly skin. I am tinny but I just need to lose the extra belly fat. Please help me!
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2009, 10:24 AM

Normally the skin contracts on its own over time. Cocoa butter lotions have been shown to assist this as it maintains the hydration in the skin.

However, its possible that you will need to see a plastic surgeon, particularly as you get older. Skin loses its elasticity with age. At 24 I wouldn't think you would have this issue, but if after 8 months, assuming you are doing your toning exercises, it might be worth a consult.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lose JUST my belly fat? [ 3 Answers ]

Remember in "Pulp Fiction" when Bruce Willis' French girlfriend talks about how she thinks it's very sexy for a woman to have everything skinny but her stomach. I don't really remember how she said it but her character thinks it's sexy for a woman to have a belly, regular legs and arms and face but...

Extra Extra Dry Skin [ 8 Answers ]

I have extra extra dry skin. I am constantly shedding. What can I do about this. I have tried all kinds of lotions

Trying to lose belly fat [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 5'7'' and about 191 lbs. I am extremely fine with how I look, but most of my weight is around my waist. I have been going to the gym since October and have seen a slight change in how I look but my stomach is still a bit big. I am slowly losing motivation. My husband also goes to the gym...

How to lose loose belly skin after weightloss [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently just been on a holiday and when I came back I put on my old clothes and reailised that I've lost my belly fat although I still have loose skin which is so gross. How to I tighten my belly skin. Is it true that I should eat oranges. Help

How can I lose my extra weight.and should I? [ 2 Answers ]

So... summers coming and that means beaches, friends, all that. I really feel I need to lose weight! I lost a lot... then got to almost where I wanted to be, and gained a little.. now I want to get down to my goal again! But I need to lose the weight quickly, and I seem to have lost all my good...

View more questions Search