Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zen_is_possible Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 03:39 PM
    In love with 2 girls
    Hey I'm Caleb and I'm 14 soon to be 15 this Thursday.

I'm in love with 2 girls. The first one I'm best friends with, but I don't see her often because she's a grade lower and is in another school, fortunately she's thinking about going to the same college. The second one I have more feelings for but I never really talked to her which is messed up but I see her every day. I'm really wanting a girlfriend but I have no clue what to do. It would be kind of hard going out with my best friend considering we don't see each other and I'm in love with this unknown girl for the entire freshman year and I really want a girlfriend. It seems to be logical to wait for college so I can go out with her but it's going to kill me my whole high school life just to hold off. I was really looking forward to a great high school experience but no, my best friend has to go to another school so now my freshman year was miserable. Don't ask me why because I don't know. It could end up being a problem if I were to go out with this unknown girl and the relationship were to last until college.

Any help how to solve this? The good thing is that my best friend and I e-mail each other so we can talk to each other all the time. So at least I'm still talking to her.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2009, 03:49 PM

In two weeks you might have met a third girl who makes the other two look pale by comparison. Go out with lots of girls. Don't limit yourself at your age. Limit yourself to one after you get married.

May 18, 2009, 03:56 PM
    I left a detail out though. I've seen my best friends showing signs of liking me. Poems, touching me, little flirting. I can understand going out with anyone I like in high school is OK but it feels wrong to hide it from her. Plus there could be a possible chance one of my relationships will last until college and if she were to find out.. well she's a sensitive girl so it's almost predictable. I could try and go out with the unknown girl, but it could be hard..
    nikkiboo Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

May 18, 2009, 03:57 PM

OK.. im also in the 9 grade and 15. I think that the best thing for you to do is to not hold on to the girl that is your best friend for to long,let yourself experience high school you say that you like the girl that goes to a different school but you need to ask yourself "do i like her enough to ONLY talk to her on e mail" please believe me when I say relationships like that don't usually work out for very long but some do and for the unknown girl maybe you should try talking to her flirt a little bit get to no her more maybe you will even be high school sweat harts lol... but really think about it hope this helps

Nikki

May 18, 2009, 03:57 PM
    Change best friends to best friend.. heh pretty bad typo there..
    kaiangelgirl Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 07:44 AM

Well Caleb if I were you I would go with the girl you are best friends with. The fact that you don't see each other often is irrelevant as long as you love each other.
    HrvSavag3r Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

May 23, 2009, 06:33 AM

If you like your friend why not try something, it will make you closer then ever, but if you break up it might make things akward and if she has a nother guy you might get jelous, but I think its worth the risk, if you make time for her try seeing her at least 3 times a week its bound to only get better:)
    Make the right choice... take care :)
    goodgirl92 Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

May 26, 2009, 06:10 AM

Well, I'd go for the best friend. Actually, I have - only I didn't have another guy that I liked as well. My boyfriend had been my best friend for 13 years before we got together. I only see him every 2 or 3 weeks, but its still OK, we text etc. if you love her, then its deff worth the risk. It can work! I know first hand :) and as for that chick in your year, just cause you see her every day doesn't mean you'll like seeing her every day if you're together. You may get awefully sick of her after a while. You know your bestie. You know what she likes and doesn't like. Its so much easier. And if it does break up, then really make sure you try to stay friends. When my boyfriend asked me out, I told him right out then and there that if we ever broke up, we WERE going to stay friends cause we'd been friends for too long not to be. He agreed and we're happy now.
    Well, good luck :) I hope you make your bestie the happiest girl in the world :D (except for me of course lol :P)

May 26, 2009, 09:41 AM

Sorry I haven't been posting back but a day before my b-day my best friend told me she likes me, in a crushing way. So I just said that I like her back and umm I guess we're going out now lol. Yea I was leaning towards to going out with my best friend so thank you all for supporting me :)
    nikkiboo Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

May 26, 2009, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen_is_possible View Post
    Sorry I haven't been posting back but a day before my b-day my best friend told me she likes me, in a crushing way. So I just said that I like her back and umm I guess we're going out now lol. Yea I was leaning towards to going out with my best friend so thank you all for supporting me :)
    Hope that every thing works out for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

I love 2 girls dating one but want the other [ 6 Answers ]

I am not a player. I just have a fairy tail version of a relationship in my head and I get hurt easly There are 2 girls I love them not like the one I dated about 2 years back, but both of us never got over each other (girl 2), the other I am dating (girl 1) it has been just over a year but I am...

2 girls one guy: both love me and I love only one. [ 6 Answers ]

OK first off I am a sensitive guy , I'm not a player or using anyone I just have a problem I need help with so please don't b**** at me . OK I went out with this girl named nikki for about a year and when we did we hung out every day all the time. On the phone texting ALWAYS IN TOUCH. (we were way...

Stuck in a love bind between 2 girls [ 2 Answers ]

OK well lets get started from the top about 3 years I started going out with this girl and it was just anther girl friend to me I didn't think anything of it at first. Well we got and we ended up falling in love well we were tother for about 2 and half years and we ended up breaking up mainly cz...

Mixed signals from this girl. Do all pretty girls love to play games? [ 2 Answers ]

This girl has sent me mixed signals for awhile. I met her in business school a few months ago (she was 1st yr, I was 2nd yr) and I helped her with career interview prep. Her body language was always a little innocent, nervous and curious about me, but she did mention her BF (who lives in a...

View more questions Search