Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilredridenhood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 02:50 PM
    Did someone die in my home?
    I want to find out if someone died in my home. My daughter is 30 months old and she doesn't sleep at night. I've caught her multiple times talking to someone. I'll ask her who's she's talking to and she points up. Last night she slept early, and she didn't wake up. My mom said that a man kept comeing to her mind while she was sleeping, telling her he wants us to go to sleep forever. When my daughter talks at night she argues sometimes. Don't know if it's the man my mom seen and her sleep or if my daughter is in the imaginary friend stage.
    I really want to find out what's going on so if anyone can help me with anything it'll be really appreciated! ;)
    belovedgift Posts: 69, Reputation: 13

May 29, 2009, 10:45 AM

Move the head of your child's bed to face north,If it continues,there is a unrested spirit attached to the house,but that doesn't mean someone died there. It may be a specter of demonic influence attaché to prior activity to the house. In this case, fast and pray,three days and three nights confessing anything in you life that has been unfair to your family out loud. Demonic presence canot abide confession or the praise of God. Sing spiritual songs to your child before they sleep.
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Jun 2, 2009, 07:04 PM

I do not believe ghosts exist, but I do believe in demons, as I have experienced cases like yours.
    One of these experiences were strange noises that took away my sleep, what I did and recommend you to do is to read verses in the bible like the Psalms, and praying a lot. After I did those things, I felt at peace and could finally sleep untroubled. Some Psalms I consider good are:
    Psalm 4:8
    Psalm 91
    And Psalm 23
    God bless you, and I hope I've been able to help you
    shittyhead6789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 08:39 PM
    I think it is all in your head
    brodish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2011, 04:34 PM
    It could just be a stage in the child's life. This has occurred in many children around this age and if it keeps occurring, take the child to a doctor to see if there could be any troubles brain wise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1/3 home owner family estate. Can I borrow with home as colatural? [ 1 Answers ]

My brothers and I each own 1/3 of estate property that we want to sale in the near future. Is it possible I could get a loan based on my 1/3 of the estate? With consent of brothers, and how would they be effected?

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

Schedule C home depreciation and effect on eventual sale of home in the future [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating if I should take depreciation on my personal home onto my federal schedule C. Let me explain, My gut feeling tells me that when I eventually sell my personal home I will be forced to add back all the depreciation I have taken on my schedule C for all those past years as income for...

View more questions Search