Ask
    migrated_cowboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 02:27 PM
    Moving toilet
    How do I move an existing toilet drain
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

May 18, 2009, 03:14 PM

We will need more info. What type of pipe, how far are you moving it? If you can post some pics that would help also. Good luck and I hope we can help.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 18, 2009, 05:50 PM
    Like MGD sez, We need more information. Where's the toilet located? What material are your drainage pipes? How will the toilet be vented? Will a permit be pulled? Any other fixtures involved? And last, why do you wish to move it? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving a Toilet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a half bath and a full bath that share a common wall. In the bathroom I would like to remodel the toilet that sits in the middle of the wall, while it's partner on the other side sits at the end of the wall. Is it possible to move the middle walled toiled to the end of the wall to match...

Toilet moving [ 1 Answers ]

How difficult is it to move a toilet 6 inches to the left so as to install a jaccuzzi tub. How do I move a toilet?

Moving toilet [ 3 Answers ]

The main toilet in the house seems to have an awful lot of "give" to it. When you sit down, the toilet moves. The bolts connecting the toilet to the floor seem loose. We've tried to tighten them, to no avail. Any suggestions?

Moving a Toilet [ 4 Answers ]

Here's my problem... What I'm attempting to do is enclose my bathroom, but in order to do that I have to move the toilet. The problem is it sits on a slab and was a part of the original design of the hosue. So, what I need to know is (1) how far down to I need to break up the concrete? (2) Can...

Moving a toilet! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am going to start a project and I will be moving a toilet about 10' to the left. Right now the toilet drian line is a 4" cast iron one. The questions I have are: 1. What do I use to connect the new line to the old cast iron one? -I am hoping to use a ABS line for the new toilet...

View more questions Search