Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiffanie9092 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 11:58 AM
    OxyContin 10mg and UA Results
    If my son took an OxyContin how long will it take to show up in a UA? Will it show up within an hour or does it take a couple hours to breakdown?
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

May 18, 2009, 01:20 PM
    Within two hours it will show up. It will only show up on a UA for 24-72 hours.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 19, 2009, 01:14 PM

Uh... Hi tiffanie9092! Welcome to AMHD! :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 19, 2009, 10:14 PM

Hi, tiffanie9092!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

I do note, that your question did receive a couple of responses while it was in Introductions.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!
    magusxcrono Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 11:15 AM
    Well, I may be able to help you with this. I took a single dose of Xanax (0.50 MG) 3 weeks ago then about 2 weeks later I took another single dose of Xanax (0.50 MG) 178 hours ago (7 days, 10 hours) and purchased a 12 panel home drug test kit at wal-mart for $35 (First Check Home Drug Tests - the most advanced home drug and health tests. Home Drug Test Information. - Inverness Medical for more information) then piss tested myself (178 hours have passed since my last dose of xanax & 168 hours have passed since my last dose of Oxycodone (15 MG) ) and passed the test (without dilution)

Cut off levels are 100 ng/l for Oxycodone & 300 ng/l for Benzos.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire results in steps! I am posting results you post yours! [ 34 Answers ]

Hello World! So I got my bio cliare creame, lotion, and oil appx.8 days ago. I have seen some lightening (more skin evening than anything) and now I am starting to itch a little but I see that's just apart of the process because it dries your skin a bit and I know I have to buy a sun screen to put...

Amitriptyline hcl 10mg [ 4 Answers ]

How long does amitriptyline hcl 10mg stay in your system:confused:

10mg oxycotin [ 9 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was recently prescribed 10mg oxycotins for severe back pain I have had for awhile. I hear awful things about this stuff and now I am too scared to take just one pill, I mean can I function or will it space me out? I hate medication, especially ones that have mind altering...

10mg oxycontin - T3's [ 8 Answers ]

I have a question that I somehow haven't been able to find an answer for. I've always been somewhat afraid to try different types of pain medication, or taking 1 kind and then later in the day taking a different kind. Simply because I keep hearing about how people overdose when mixing certain...

Oxycontin blood test results [ 1 Answers ]

When getting a blood test for oxycontin (prescribed) - does it show the level of oxy or just the presence? Thank you!

View more questions Search