Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diodor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 10:07 AM
    enemy submarines
    What is the origin of the expression "sea wolves"?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 18, 2009, 10:34 AM

Here's the SEawolf Class:
    SSN Seawolf Class Attack Submarine - Naval Technology
    One of these could take out a Sub:
    http://www.seawolf.us/index.asp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mother is my worst enemy [ 8 Answers ]

I see other people who love their mothers and I tried hard to have a relationship with my mother but I just don't know why treats me like this. I am sad that I don't have the kind of mother most people have. When I was a baby she left me with my grandparents. When I was a teen, she told me I...

Friend or enemy? [ 1 Answers ]

This is about that chick I was talking about in my other post 'just like a ghost' I was once really good friends with this chick lets call her kim. Well kim was a really good friend last year in term 4 of school. But I think kim was only using me so she could use me as a human shield because she...

Do you think that two people who were enemy will become a couple [ 2 Answers ]

Do you think that two people who were enemy will become lovers? I mean a guy and a girl who hate each other before will turn into a couple?:confused: Thanks... I mean is that possible, or common? :rolleyes: Any story or experience?:p

Emboldening our enemy [ 21 Answers ]

Hello: If you were an insurgent who wanted an invading army OUT of your country, what would piss you off the most?? I don't know about you, but at the top of my list would be the announcement by the president of the invading country, that they're going to stay in my backyard just as long as...

View more questions Search