Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wlcleaners Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 07:09 AM
    How to bid on cleaning job.
    A friend and I have a small cleaning service. We are looking to expand and have the opportunity to bid on a 5,000 square foot building with 6 office and 3 bathrooms. We are wondering how much to bid. Can anybody give us some suggestions? Thanks

wlcleaners
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 18, 2009, 09:53 PM

Please give me some information.

How many days per week are you to clean?

What type of building is this? Office, medical, retail, warehouse, etc?

Does it have a lot of open space or is it congested?

Is it only cleaning or does it include stripping and refinishing the hard floors, cleaning the carpets, windows, etc?

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid BIG Cleaning Job [ 6 Answers ]

I have a small cleaning business. I know how to bid on 1 commercial account, but I am now suppose to give a bid for a business that has a total of 7 buildings in one area. 5 of them 5 days a week and 2 of them 7 days a week. All different sizes the smallest 1300sqf, the largest 35,000sqf. I...

Cleaning a self cleaning oven [ 3 Answers ]

I have a self cleaning oven that is over 9 years old and I have never cleaned it. I'm afraid that if I try to clean it now that it will either smoke so much that my smoke alarm will go off or the oven might even start on fire. Am I better off just buying a new stove or should I try to clean it...

Cleaning a dog bed [ 10 Answers ]

Silly question but... how often should I wash my dog's bed? I got one with a removable cover so that I can wash it, but now I'm wondering if dogs find it more comforting if the bed smells like them (in which case, I'd only wash it if it gets dirty) or if it should be washed more often.

Cat not cleaning herself [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 15 year old female cat who is a very good cat and has always kept herself well groomed. In the past couple of months, her fur is becoming slightly clumped and is always shedding no matter how much we try to clean the excess fur off. I have also noticed she is not cleaning herself. She...

Cleaning... [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my husband four years now but just recently married. I was wondering if anyone struggles with cleaning the house? My husband and I have two totally different definitions of what "clean" is. When my husband cleans I can barely even tell he did anything. He tells me I'm overly...

View more questions Search