Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    velvettulip22 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 06:16 AM
    Scared.unprotected sex.pregnant?
    My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex a few days before my period was due... he did "come" inside me... I am really nervous I usually have a normal cycle and won't know until tomorrow if I do get it or not... but could I still get pregnant? And could I still get my period and be pregnant? I really need adive anything would be helpful thank you..
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 18, 2009, 06:26 AM

Im certainly no expert on this subject but what I would say to you is to try and just carry on as normal, you maybe worrying for no reason. Not everybody gets pregnant the first time they don't use contraception, I think it's just because you have had unprotected sex that you are worrying,as there is a possibility of pregnancy, but the chances I would say are very small.

The best thing to do would be to just try and be patient and wait and see if you start your normal cycle, and try not to worry if you don't start it on the day you specify,as stress and worry can delay your period,especially if you're worrying about it. Try and remain calm and just see if you get your period as normal. If you don't and it's been at least a week late or non exsistant,then go and see your doctor and tell them the situation.

It is possible to be pregnant and still have a period, but it's very slim chances of that happening,which isn't a proper period anyway.

If you are concerned,then why not go and visit a pregnancy clinic or see your GP.

The main thing is to try not to worry. :)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

May 18, 2009, 12:21 PM

There is a slim chance that you could have been fertile just a few days before your period is due. All you can do is wait... take a test if your period is a couple days late.
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

May 18, 2009, 12:52 PM

If you have a very light period, spotting, or anything abnormal on your period, take an at home test just to be sure you are not pregnant. If your period is completely normal I wouldn't worry about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 14 and I had unprotected sex! Now I'm scared! [ 9 Answers ]

I need to know if I'm pregnant? My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about 2 months ago and I thought I was then buy I was just making myself with all the symptoms but I ended up starting my period it was just a week late! Now we had unprotected sex again about 2 weeks after my period ended and I...

Unprotected sex. Am I pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex this month through out... My periods have been delayed by 2 days... I have the usual stomach ache and cramps... but no sign of blood... am I pregnant?? How much delay in periods is considered normal... what measures should I take right now so that I don't...

After having unprotected sex how long until I find if I'm pregnant or not? [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex wiv my boyfriend on the 9th of December and the next day I felt ill and my stomach hurt, I took the morning after pill. But I'm still worried about being pregnant. How long can I wait unitl I take a pregnancy text? Please help :)

Unprotected Sex 10 days before period.can I be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend 2 days after my period.. (Nov 3rd) Now today we had unprotected sex again.. Nov 17th.. and my period is due again Around Nov 26-27... Can I be pregnant? We really are hoping that we are!

View more questions Search