Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juhi2011 Posts: 91, Reputation: 4

May 17, 2009, 10:44 PM
    Number of days required to get visa after marrige?
    If an indian girl gets married to a US guy, in how many days she can get a visa and for what duration
    LL2009 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2009, 10:54 PM

Check out this website it may help. It wouldn't let me copy and paste because of coyrights so here's the link. Hope it helps.

K1 visa application process, fiance visa
    DCcityboy Posts: 648, Reputation: 27

May 18, 2009, 07:45 PM

If you are married, you do not qualify for the K-1, you need the K-3.

File the I-130, then use the receipt to file the I-129F for the K-3. currently takes 6 months at the TSC. Then after approval make the visa appointment with AMCON. Go to the consulate website for details regarding their actual requirements, each consulate is different.

Enter the US on the K-3 and file the I-485 for AOS, good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H4 Visa - Tax ID Number - W4 [ 47 Answers ]

Hi, I'm on on H1 Visa since last 5 years working for same company. I've been filing my tax returns as a Resident Alien. Last year I got married and my wife came from India on H4 visa. She is Indian citizen. She is living in US from Feb 2005 onwards. In July of 2005, I applied to IRS to get...

Accounts Receivable Turnovers, Number of days' sales [ 1 Answers ]

Based on the following data and using a 365-day year, compute the accounts receivable turn over and number of days' sales in receivables. The industry average is a collection period of once every 20 days, and the number of days' sales in receivables averages 19. Comment on this situation. ...

Taxation for the number of days equal to 183days [ 39 Answers ]

Hi, I was in the US from Jan 1st 2008 to April 3rd 2008 and am back now in US Texas on 3rd Oct 2008 and will be here until next year march 2009. The total number of days in US is exactly 183 days for this financial year 2008.Will I get a refund while I apply tax returns in 2009.Please let...

H1b visa after getting EAC number [ 2 Answers ]

After getting H1b EAC number,what are the next process for my H1b visa stamping.and please let me know about the final check list of H1B visa stamping by US consulate.reply me : [email protected]

View more questions Search