Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susangpyp Posts: 258, Reputation: 73

Jun 9, 2009, 07:53 AM

Have you tried ancestry.com?

If they were practicing Catholics you might want to look up baptism and marriage records.

I found my birth family through baptismal certificates. The agency (Catholic Charities) had about 1/2 of my information wrong.

You might want to go to her class on Classmates and say you are looking for her. A lot of people know someone who knows someone who might know her.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2009, 05:17 PM

Sorry, most of the posts on this thread have been deleted.

Asking for contact off this site, like email, or myspace is a seroius violation of the rules.

If you have information for them, give it hear, We do this for the protection of our members
    aj2009 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Sorry, most of the posts on this thread have been deleted.

Asking for contact off this site, like email, or myspace is a seroius violation of the rules.

If you have information for them, give it hear, We do this for the protection of our members
    Sorry, I didn't realize:-(

I was just trying to help.

Jun 11, 2009, 06:46 PM
    I will be back on tomorrow. I added you to my friend list, send me a message that way.
    I guess that allowed? I was trying to be as descrete as I could. Not sure what to do on here??

Jun 12, 2009, 06:33 AM
    By the way, LL, if you had left me a message on here last night I didn't get it, it was deleted before I got here.
    LL2009 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2009, 10:40 AM
    I had replied to you on here and I just looked and the post I had left you was deleted. I noticed you read my other message so I will wait to hear back from you. It's nice knowing I found another family member. I hope the issues you need to talk to her about aren't anything bad because she has been a little emotional recently.

Jun 12, 2009, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LL2009 View Post
    I had replied to you on here and I just looked and the post I had left you was deleted. I noticed you read my other message so I will wait to hear back from you. It's nice knowing I found another family member. I hope the issues you need to talk to her about aren't anything bad because she has been a little emotional recently.
    Hi, I on:-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for Birth [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone do a look up for me? I am searching for a April 9, 1965 New Orleans Louisiana newspaper Births.

How do I find someone by their maiden name-adoptive mother? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you find someone by their maiden name in Virginia?

Maiden name and birth date only! [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to go about trying to find my aunt that I have never meet. All I have is her maiden name, and date of birth I have not one bit more of information. Is the impossible? Chris

View more questions Search