Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    killer777 Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 17, 2009, 09:17 PM
    I need comeback jokes
    I'm being name called at school and bus (im not a nerd) I have a few comebacks but not a lot I need help please
    laceymfisher Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 09:34 PM

If u just agree with them and with a sorcastic oook and yup that's it it will show them that u don't care and make them look stupid

May 17, 2009, 09:44 PM
    Not relly what I was looking 4 but thanks it will help a lot
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2009, 09:51 PM

Well, give us a "for instance." Like, the guy said bla, bla. Your comeback depends upon a lot of things. What are you like? You're not a nerd, you said. Who is it mainly who gives you a hard time? Are his friends joining in?

May 17, 2009, 09:57 PM
    I'm in 6th grade and I'm in the normal population and the popular kids are making me mad and my best friend liam is helping
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2009, 10:12 PM

What are the popular kids, and Liam doing/saying that makes you angry?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 18, 2009, 06:16 AM

Examples of what they say might help cause I can't think of anything off the top of my head right now.

May 18, 2009, 07:20 PM
    Liam is my best friend and we are trying to figuar out something but some how every time when I and liam think of a plan they already got it. There are 3-5 kids that are a pain in my spine. On the last day of school I want to get them good. By the way there is 6 days left. If I get his phone number I can track were he lives and then might TP his house. I need a good comeback or prank. My items I have in my backpack are 3 pens,2 lasers,4 pencils, 1 eracer and a pocet knife. No I'm not going to stap him.

May 18, 2009, 07:24 PM
    I wish I could need help please
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2009, 07:37 PM

I can give you snappy one liners, but I'm not going to give you a plan to vandalize his house or hurt him.

Be the bigger person, walk away.

May 18, 2009, 07:57 PM
    Vandalize he's house yes hurt him no I just want a good joke or prank
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2009, 07:59 PM

Vandalizing his house isn't a joke or a prank, it's illegal. We can't be a party to that.

You're on your own, but I'd think about it if I were you.

Juvy isn't fun.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2009, 08:06 PM

The best advice is to ignore it. Sure easier said than done. But once they see you're not getting upset anymore, it's no longer fun for them.

Ever heard of Eminem? His claim to fame is making fun of himself before others can. That's another route you can go. That'll take the wind out of their sail if you already beat 'em to the punchline.

But vandalism? No. Don't do it. You could get into a lot of trouble. TV makes it look fun but your parents could get into trouble as well. 6 more days- hold on for 6 more days.

May 18, 2009, 08:24 PM
    OK OK OK I won't vandalize his house but can I TP it
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2009, 08:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by killer777 View Post
    ok ok ok i wont vandalize his house but can i TP it
    TP'ing is vandalism.

Plus, that's his parents' house. You're going to be bringing both sets of parents (yours and his) into a schoolyard fight. They can file a police report and your parents are ultimately responsible for the clean up. Imagine the trouble you'd be in.

It's 6 more days. Take the high road.
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2009, 08:28 PM
    ok ok ok i wont vandalize his house but can i TP it
    And then he'll do the same thing to you so you'll do something worse then he'll do something worse... see where I'm going with this?

A real man walks away. Getting revenge is the cowards way. It takes strength to be the bigger person.

You'll see. If you walk away, make him think you couldn't give a damn about him, that he's not worth the effort to do anything, well that's worse then anything you could think of to do. That will get him where it hurts, his ego! :)

May 18, 2009, 08:45 PM
    You know what you guys are right I don't want a police report I'm only 12 thanks without you guys id be in a lot of troble. Ill just ignore him 4 six more days -)
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2009, 08:48 PM
    you know what you guys are right i dont want a police report im only 12 thanks without you guys id be in a lot of troble. ill just ignore him 4 six more days -)
    Good for you. Trust me, this will make him even more angry then if you actually did anything.

Six more days, not that long at all. :)

May 18, 2009, 08:49 PM
    You're the best guys
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2009, 08:51 PM
    your the best guys
    Can I get that in writing? ;)

I'm glad we helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lets put all our non dirty jokes (blonde jokes recommended) here [ 17 Answers ]

I will start What do you call a blonde with two brain cells? Pregnant Why did the blonde stare at a can of frozen orange juice for 2 hours? Because it said concentrate! What do you do if a Blond throws a grenade at you? Pull the pin out and throw it back!

Cop jokes [ 4 Answers ]

Start with an old reliable: How many cops does it take to screw in a light bulb? Let's count: One to climb the ladder(1) One to hold the ladder(2) A Sergeant to requisition the ladder(3) One to make coffee and one to get doughnuts

Any news about Whitney Houston's comeback? [ 3 Answers ]

Heard she's an album coming out? Anything official about it? Where to hear "sample"songs?

Man Jokes [ 1 Answers ]

A guy and a girl met at a restaurant. They’re getting along so well that they decide to go to the girl’s place. A few drinks later, the guy takes off his shirt and washes his hands. He then takes off his pants and washes his hands. So the girl looks at him and says: "You must be a dentist!" ...

Non - jokes [ 1 Answers ]

What's white and sits in the corner? A fridge What's white and can't climb trees? Toothpaste Why did the plane crash? Because the pilot was a loaf of bread How do you get an elephant in a fridge?

View more questions Search