Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2twocats Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 02:42 PM
    Mulch type when using a blower?
    We have gardeners that use a blower, which type of mulch, shredded or nuggets stay on the ground better?
    KUXJ Posts: 975, Reputation: 97

May 19, 2009, 09:41 PM

If your paying for the service, have them replace it. Free at no cost to you!
    After all, they are the one's causing the erosion.

If you'd like to stay away from confrontation, I would say nuggets... the bigger the better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can straw be used for mulch? [ 3 Answers ]

I have come into possession of 4 very large bags of straw or hay (I don't know which) and I was wondering if it can be used for mulch around my trees. If so, does it change color with time and will it eventually disintegrate.

Which mulch? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Central Georgia. I have removed all the old pine straw from my flower beds that surround my entire house and I am trying to decide what is the best mulch for my area. I am thinking of cypress mulch or dark wood shavings, and want something that will last with a lot of rain and repell...

What is the Best Mulch? [ 3 Answers ]

I need to replace all the mulch in my landscaping and I'd like to know the best product to use. I'd like it to be as bug free as possible and I'd like it to be brown as opposed to red. Also, how deep should it be? All advice is welcomed!

Can't get mower to mulch [ 2 Answers ]

I have a fairly new lawn mower and I cannot get it to mulch or bag the grass? I sharpened the blade last season? What should I do?

View more questions Search