Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 22, 2009, 05:54 PM

We gave you advice, but in your 14 year old wisdom you chose to ignore it.

Go ahead, date one of them, date both of them, heck, date the whole entire basketball team, there's nothing we can do to stop you.

One day, hopefully soon, you'll start to care about yourself a little, then maybe you'll stop letting peolple treat you like dirt.

Until then, all I can do is wish you luck. You'll need it.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2009, 06:19 PM

Hey, I lost my because a number of times but do you want to know the best part? They can get a new one. Still doesn't account for someone not knowing your birth date.

I am starting to think there most be a lot of issues at home and something wrong with your parents.

Again, something don't seems right. This is the time I wish for pyshic abilities.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 22, 2009, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    Hey, I lost my bc a number of times but do you want to know the best part? They can get a new one. Still doesn't account for someone not knowing your birth date.

I am starting to think there most be alot of issues at home and something wrong with your parents.

Again, something don't seems right. This is the time I wish for pyshic abilities.
    You and me both Liz but my crystal ball is still in the shop.

Hey, I guessed her age though. That counts for something. ;)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 22, 2009, 07:26 PM

Young lady you are 14 with no clue and these boys are old enough to know what they are doing, and they are taking advantage of you.
    If you have an ounce of sense, leave them both alone. Some one who would play such a sick joke on a person your age is no good and no good to the bone.

Having said that, I think you are either lying, a bit developmental delayed or you have a really messed up life. Either way, I hope you get some help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Messed up on tax [ 4 Answers ]

I got my taxes filled out a couple days ago and I believe the person messed up and I don't think I'm getting the right amount back what do I do?!

I think I really just messed up my relationship. [ 57 Answers ]

So, once again I am in dire need of help. So my girlfriend was hanging out yesterday and was in my bed, she had her eyes closed and was just resting. I didn't know she was fast asleep and I was just laying there rubbing her stomach and legs and she likes when I rub her on her lower gut right...

Wow. This is really messed up [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have a friend that I have known since I was little. And I found out that her stepdad use to sexually abuse her. And her got her pregnant 1st time. She went to her mother and told her but she didn't believe her. So she went 2 get an abortion. And her step father keep seuxally abusing her and...

I think I messed up [ 3 Answers ]

OK I called my ex girlfriend July 4th we broke up like a month and a half ago she told me don't call her until she is ready to be my friend that was in June. So I called yesterday and had small talk I said happy 4th of July she said thanks and same to you she was using one word answers when we talk...

Messed up relationship but I want my boyfriend back [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've got a really long story it started about 3 and a half years ago I was on a dating website and a boy messaged me with no picture or anything asking me to add him to my msn and for some reason I did, we started talking on msn but I gave him a false name because I had no idea who he was, then...

View more questions Search