Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 22, 2009, 03:31 PM

When I first read your post I thought, wow, what jerks! But now that you are planning on choosing one of them, I'm thinking, wow, she deserves this!

You teach people how to treat you. Apparently you want to be treated like a toy.

Have fun choosing between Dumb and Dumber, maybe you should pick the one that forced you to do stuff with him, he sounds like a winner (sarcasm).

You're 14, right?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 22, 2009, 03:56 PM

14?
    That explains it. She should be outraged, but I guess maybe she does not have the sense or maturity to know that she has been played royally, and the boys are so young they think this is all an acceptable joke.
    Pets Expert

May 22, 2009, 03:57 PM

I'm guessing 14, don't know her age. :)
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 22, 2009, 04:03 PM

She sounds really young. I can't imagine she would even consider staying with one of them unless she has such low self esteem she is grateful they have even paid attention to her.
    This is really kind of pitiful
    Pets Expert

May 22, 2009, 04:05 PM

It is pitiful. Either way I'm sure she's a teen. This doesn't say much for young love, that's for sure.

Are girls so desperate for a boyfriend that they accept this kind of treatment?

Personally, both of them would get a piece of my mind, a kick in the arse then a door slammed in their face. But hey, that's just me, I care about myself worth. ;)
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 22, 2009, 04:14 PM

I'm with you on that! There is no way I'd put up with that kind of demeaning behavior from anybody. No male is worth that mess, and if you're that desperate you need to stay away from men. A jerk would be able to smell you a mile away.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2009, 04:20 PM

How can someone not know when their birthday is?

My daughter is only 8 but she reminds everyone months in advance of her birthday to make sure they get her what she wants.

Even though her birthday is on Halloween but who in the world doesn't know the date of their birthday. That is weird.

I might play stupid if someone asks me the year I was born but never the actual date.

Thanks I Wish for pointing this major detail out and I guess the plot thickens, hmmm.
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 22, 2009, 04:34 PM

Maybe that is what the surprise is.
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 22, 2009, 04:36 PM
    I think she said she is Chinese. Don't they calculate birthdays differently? Maybe that is why she is not sure.
    I'm trying to give the girl the benefit of doubt
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2009, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    How can someone not know when their birthday is?

My daughter is only 8 but she reminds everyone months in advance of her birthday to make sure they get her what she wants.

Even though her birthday is on Halloween but who in the world doesn't know the date of their birthday. That is weird.

I might play stupid if someone asks me the year I was born but never the actual date.

Thanks I Wish for pointing this major detail out and I guess the plot thickens, hmmm.
    Can't rep you Liz had to spread it but ,long ago in this thread ,I thought troll .Something smells rotten in Denmark(old old saying).
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2009, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    It is pitiful. Either way I'm sure she's a teen. This doesn't say much for young love, that's for sure.

Are girls so desperate for a boyfriend that they accept this kind of treatment?

Personally, both of them would get a piece of my mind, a kick in the arse then a door slammed in their face. But hey, that's just me, I care about my self worth. ;)
    Where do you live that there are only two boys in town?
    I understand there may be some cultural differences I do not understand but this is one I never want to believe is acceptable.
    Aren't we all required to be decent human beings?
    KikiGirl13 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2009, 05:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    How old are you?
    Only 14. My birthday is soon, so I'll be 15.

May 22, 2009, 05:28 PM

I don't know when my birthday is, because my parents for got it.

And my boyfriend is older.. he's 17.

May 22, 2009, 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    Where do you live that there are only two boys in town?
    I understand there may be some cultural differences I do not understand but this is one I never want to believe is acceptable.
    Aren't we all required to be decent human beings?
    Tell that to my parents. And you can blame me for liking those two.

May 22, 2009, 05:30 PM

I found out... Wow... It's my last question. That was the surprise...
    Pets Expert

May 22, 2009, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KikiGirl13 View Post
    I don't know when my birthday is, because my parents for got it.

And my boyfriend is older..he's 17.
    Your parents forgot your birthday? Tell them to look on your birth certificate. While they're doing that, sign them up for parenting classes.

Boyfriend? Don't you mean "boyfriends"?

I smell a troll!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2009, 05:39 PM

I can tell you the date, time, place and weight of my daughter when she was born.

This makes no sense and if it doesn't makes sense it is a lie.

Like Artlady, I am starting to think you're a troll.

May 22, 2009, 05:43 PM

... My parents didn't read it. They lost my certificated when I was little. They found it, and lost it again. My dad thinks it's 25. Mom says its 24. It's a stupid subject, can I get back to the old one?

Boyfriends... I guess... I only wanted ONE. But I have TWO, at least I think?

And I'm not a troll...

I didn't want to talk about my parents. It's my life, and all I wanted was just simple advice.
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2009, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KikiGirl13 View Post
    ...My parents didn't read it. They lost my certificated when I was little. They found it, and lost it again. My dad thinks it's 25. Mom says its 24. It's a stupid subject, can I get back to the old one?

Boyfriends....I guess.....I only wanted ONE. But I have TWO, at least I think?
    Your not thinking at all! In fact you are being very foolish.

You need to tell anyone in this life who is treating you badly that YOU do not allow anyone to treat you that way.

You honor yourself and you stand up for yourself!

Anything else that happens to you if you do not is on you!

People treat you the way you make them treat you.

May 22, 2009, 05:48 PM

Besides, lot's of people don't know their birthdays. Go to China or something. THEN maybe you'd understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Messed up on tax [ 4 Answers ]

I got my taxes filled out a couple days ago and I believe the person messed up and I don't think I'm getting the right amount back what do I do?!

I think I really just messed up my relationship. [ 57 Answers ]

So, once again I am in dire need of help. So my girlfriend was hanging out yesterday and was in my bed, she had her eyes closed and was just resting. I didn't know she was fast asleep and I was just laying there rubbing her stomach and legs and she likes when I rub her on her lower gut right...

Wow. This is really messed up [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have a friend that I have known since I was little. And I found out that her stepdad use to sexually abuse her. And her got her pregnant 1st time. She went to her mother and told her but she didn't believe her. So she went 2 get an abortion. And her step father keep seuxally abusing her and...

I think I messed up [ 3 Answers ]

OK I called my ex girlfriend July 4th we broke up like a month and a half ago she told me don't call her until she is ready to be my friend that was in June. So I called yesterday and had small talk I said happy 4th of July she said thanks and same to you she was using one word answers when we talk...

Messed up relationship but I want my boyfriend back [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've got a really long story it started about 3 and a half years ago I was on a dating website and a boy messaged me with no picture or anything asking me to add him to my msn and for some reason I did, we started talking on msn but I gave him a false name because I had no idea who he was, then...

View more questions Search