Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 22, 2009, 10:28 AM
    Just hang up the phone and never talk to them again. They are cruel. Remember... what comes around goes around. They will get theirs!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2009, 10:43 AM

Now, on one hand. I do find this funny(if it happened on TV) but this is not TV, it's real life with real feelings involved.

Drop them both, both emotional and physically. I don't normally condone hitting, but in this instance, I wouldn't hold it against your character if you did, heck I want to for what they did.
    KikiGirl13 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2009, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    Leave them alone because this is fishy and who knows how many females they did this to.

Why do this to someone?
    I'm the seconded. Only second because I'm his (their) second girlfriend.
    Expert

May 22, 2009, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KikiGirl13 View Post
    You can't be THEIR girlfriend. Have you asked your mother about this situation? What advice does she give?

May 22, 2009, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19 View Post
    Now, on one hand. I do find this funny(if it happened on TV) but this is not TV, it's real life with real feelings involved.

Drop them both, both emotional and physically. I don't normally condone hitting, but in this instance, I wouldn't hold it against your character if you did, heck I want to for what they did.
    It's real life. Real life sucks. If I were on TV, and this were a show, you could laugh. It seems funny, but it isn't. We (all three of us?) went out to places, I went over (but they made sure that there was only one of them at home. One person per place, so I wouldn't notice) to their house, and... ended up... doing something's... Well... rather one of them pressured me into it. So yeah, I have feelings for him (them?).

I'm trying to drop them, but I still love them (?). It's hard to break up with someone, even if they are dumbass liars.

May 22, 2009, 10:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You can't be THEIR girlfriend. Have you asked your mother about this situation? What advice does she give?
    My mother hates him (them?) all because he's (they're?) Japanese ( does that have to do with it?) and I'm Chinese (World War II?).
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 22, 2009, 11:02 AM
    I'm trying to drop them, but I still love them (?). It's hard to break up with someone, even if they are dumbass liars.
    What? "dumbass liars" makes it easier to break up with them...

Have more self-respect. Have more self-esteem. You don't deserve to be treated this way.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2009, 11:04 AM

Leave them both alone and move on. This won't be their last time pulling a stunt like this.

It sounds like they like games.
    They both dated you without telling you. This is a major violation.

Then to top it out they want you to choose a winner. Then I bet whoever you choice will end up dumping you. Then their move on to their next victim. They are playing a dangerous game.

Move on and don't look back.

May 22, 2009, 11:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by I wish View Post
    What? "dumbass liars" makes it easier to break up with them...

Have more self-respect. Have more self-esteem. You don't deserve to be treated this way.
    Doubt it... When peolple get pissed, they tend to even maim the one they love the most. It's just the way people are.

I'm seeing them BOTH on Monday. I guess I dumping one or both of them. Find someone new. Some who'd care.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2009, 11:06 AM

What, what

So you are still considering dating one of them?

Please tell me why?
    Family & People Expert

May 22, 2009, 11:14 AM
    Doubt it.... When peolple get pissed, they tend to even maim the one they love the most. It's just the way people are.

I'm seeing them BOTH on Monday. I guess I dumping one or both of them. Find someone new. Some who'd care.
    The rest of your post contradicts the last two lines. How can you love either of them? You don't even know who is who? How do you love someone that you don't know? Do you even know what's their names? How do you dump one but not the other? How can you possibibly know who you are in love with? You couldn't even tell them apart...

Anyway... how about you focus on your last two sentences... "Find someone new" and "Some who'd care"
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2009, 11:23 AM
    Doubt it.... When peolple get pissed, they tend to even maim the one they love the most. It's just the way people are.

Speak for yourself because if it was me I would have left after I gave they both a piece of my mind. They are going do this to wrong person and end up getting seriously beat up.

Love? When did love enter the picture? You don't even know who you love because you don't know either one of them, please.

Dump them both! You don't know either one of them because they both played you. Don't you get it?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 22, 2009, 11:45 AM
    How do you know that is true?
    Dump them both. How in the world could you ever trust either one again, and they have the nerve to tell you to choose. Choose to walk away from both of the creeps.
    mpk026 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 12:10 PM

It seems like they are enjoying u,actually they plan in advance the date so that they can make sure one of them is not at home or wherever you go, get out of this as soon as possible its better for your future also.find a guy who cares about u
    Izzyy Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 01:20 PM

He might be waiting until after your birthday to say he's dating your friend?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 22, 2009, 01:23 PM

Gee I thought you only forgot birth day dates when you got to be my age.

Since he said wait until after your birthday I would say he is planning a surprise for you.
    If he is planning to break up with you then I would really tell him off for putting you through this and not telling you before your birthday. But I wouldn't assume anything and wait and see.
    Expert

May 22, 2009, 02:14 PM
    How old are you?
    Family & People Expert

May 22, 2009, 03:01 PM
    She's been dating a twin.
    Expert

May 22, 2009, 03:08 PM
    artlady agrees: Are you shaking you head in disbelief? I can't stop mine!
    This is why the bunny bangs it's head. LOL
    Family & People Expert

May 22, 2009, 03:11 PM
    Same person who doesn't know her own birthday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Messed up on tax [ 4 Answers ]

I got my taxes filled out a couple days ago and I believe the person messed up and I don't think I'm getting the right amount back what do I do?!

I think I really just messed up my relationship. [ 57 Answers ]

So, once again I am in dire need of help. So my girlfriend was hanging out yesterday and was in my bed, she had her eyes closed and was just resting. I didn't know she was fast asleep and I was just laying there rubbing her stomach and legs and she likes when I rub her on her lower gut right...

Wow. This is really messed up [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have a friend that I have known since I was little. And I found out that her stepdad use to sexually abuse her. And her got her pregnant 1st time. She went to her mother and told her but she didn't believe her. So she went 2 get an abortion. And her step father keep seuxally abusing her and...

I think I messed up [ 3 Answers ]

OK I called my ex girlfriend July 4th we broke up like a month and a half ago she told me don't call her until she is ready to be my friend that was in June. So I called yesterday and had small talk I said happy 4th of July she said thanks and same to you she was using one word answers when we talk...

Messed up relationship but I want my boyfriend back [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've got a really long story it started about 3 and a half years ago I was on a dating website and a boy messaged me with no picture or anything asking me to add him to my msn and for some reason I did, we started talking on msn but I gave him a false name because I had no idea who he was, then...

View more questions Search