Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 30, 2009, 12:49 PM

First of all. STOP! Realize that there are other solutions to your problems.

Secondly, you need some professional help to deal with your confusion. Talk to a therapist or a counsellor to sort out your problems. You need to figure out what the problems are first before fixing them. Sleeping with other men is just at temporary solution. When you wake up the next morning, your problems will still be there.

Thirdly, confied in friends and family if possible to help you out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting them involved [ 9 Answers ]

My mother has my birth cirtificate and social security card and refuses to give them to me. I am 16 and not living at home with her or my father. I need them to open a bank account and get a picture id and to start my emancipation prosses. Being that they are mine and belong to me if I ask a cop to...

Teen Dating girl dating younger boy? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl turning 16 in September and I'm in year 10. This boy who I think is reallly cute asked me out the only problem is I found out that he is turning 14 and in year 7! Would it be wrong if I Went out with him considering there is a 2 yr age difference?? :confused:

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

How were we involved [ 12 Answers ]

How was the United States involved in WW2?? also when did we get involved??

Should I get involved? [ 1 Answers ]

My best friend is dating my cousin which is also a really good friend of mine. This is my bff's first boyfriend and since I have had a lot she turns to me for advice. Her and my cousin are in a fight and they are both asking me for advice. I don't want to take sides but I really think I should help...

View more questions Search