Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kannikar_s Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 07:22 AM
    I need language's explanation
    I dreamed of my friend. We're a good team work. He told me that he wanted to leave for starting new job somewhere else. It scared me of. Once he heard about that, he said to me 'sorry, about your dream. I will try to be more quiet in my sleep'. I'm a non-native English speaker. I don't understand. What did he mean actually? Thank you
    jd225 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 09:59 AM
    I think he was just trying to say something funny. Like he dreams of quitting that job for another one, and he was so loud in his dream he got into your dream. Just a joke about wanting a different job, probably doesn't mean he is actually quitting. Even when you like your job, it's still a job! I don't think you need to be concerned.
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

May 17, 2009, 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jd225 View Post
    I think he was just trying to say something funny. Like he dreams of quitting that job for another one, and he was so loud in his dream he got into your dream. Just a joke about wanting a different job, probably doesn't mean he is actually quitting. Even when you like your job, it's still a job! I don't think you need to be concerned.
    I do agree with your answer
    kannikar_s Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 01:02 AM

Understood, Thanks!
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

May 20, 2009, 02:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kannikar_s View Post
    Understood, Thanks!!

Welcome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Explanation ? [ 1 Answers ]

I've tried to understand this question but I can't seem to figure out what exactly is it asking for. The question ask: Suppose net income amounts to 4300 for 2005. How much has Reitvald earned since it began operations that has not actually been distributed as dividends. Cash is 2500...

Need explanation thanks [ 1 Answers ]

UPDATE: Today Anne was talking to her mom. Anne “Mom I just wanted to let you know that the herbs I take I checked into and they are safe” Her mom “I know you told me yesterday and I don’t care that you take them” Anne “But you acted like you cared when you asked me originally” Mom “I didn’t even...

Explanation of benefits [ 5 Answers ]

I received my explanation of benefits. The x-ray I had taken were complete paid for by my HMO Medicare.Total Patient Responsibility 0 One x-ray was submitted Charge of $200.00 but the eligible amount was only $35.67 What do they do negotiate over the price? Patient Responsibility was...

Explanation of Efficiency [ 1 Answers ]

Explain the problem of Efficiency in the management of Public Enterprise

Explanation Anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, Here goes... I'm going to tell a story, and see if anyone can explain it to me. I have this memory. I was in my parents car, my father was driving, and I was iin my mother's lap in the passenger seat. I was apparently too small to comprehend 'all' of their conversation, but I got some of it....

View more questions Search