Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbear7891 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 02:15 AM
    Seeing Things
    Ok this may sound weird to some people but I have been seeing ghost and spirts all my life, I know things about places and people that I should not know. My mom believes me but she dose not have much to say about it. I am not sure what is wrong with me and I do not know what to do. Is there anyone who mite be able to give me some help in explaining what is happening to me. Some times I get really scared. The thing that worries me that most is the dark man. He shows up in my life every so often. He is bad and I don't know what to do. Dose anyone know what he mite be.
    Thank you for any answers you mite be able to give.:confused:
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 17, 2009, 02:30 AM
    Hi there Kbear :)

There's no need to fear. You say you have been seeing spirits all your life and you sense things around people and places. I wouldn't have thought it was a bad spirit, just one trying to get your attention and your fear of the unknown is kicking in, which is making it all seem a lot worse.

My advice would be to seek out someone you can talk to about your experiences, so if there is a local spiritualist church in your area or you can get in touch with a medium, then I'm sure they can put your mind at ease. If you are naturally psychic and mediumistic then I believe what you are seeing is a guide or somebody just trying to get your attention to push you in the right direction. Usually when you are psychic and have these abilities, spirit want you to work for them by passing on proof of the afterlife to many people and want you to use your gift.

If you don't want this, then you can ask them to go away, either way you need to seek out a church and a medium, someone that can help you.

I run a spiritual forum, and just by talking about it can help but you do need to go and see someone if it scares you,as you need the support as it sounds as though your mum has her own fears about it too.

Where are you from?

May 17, 2009, 03:02 AM
    I am from Oregon. My mom said that the being sensitive to things runs in my family. She used to have it when she was a child but did not like it and made it stop. I have never wanted it to stop. My ability made it possible for my brother and grandmother to help me even after they have been gone.

When I was yonger I was always afraid to sleep alone because I would see things in my house. I know know I was not crazy. The town I lived in was in the mountains and on very old native land.

Some times I am not afraid of things I feel and see. But the dark man fills me with a kind of fear I can't explain. Every time I see him it is right before something horrible happens in my life. I don't know what that could mean if he is not bad. I would really like to make my ability more tuned if that is possible. How would I be able to do that.

May 17, 2009, 03:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kbear7891 View Post
    I am from Oregon. My mom said that the being sensitive to things runs in my family. She used to have it when she was a child but did not like it and made it stop. I have never wanted it to stop. My ability made it possible for my brother and grandmother to help me even after they have been gone.

When i was yonger i was always afraid to sleep alone because i would see things in my house. I know know i was not crazy. The town i lived in was in the mountains and on very old native land.

Some times i am not afraid of things i feel and see. But the dark man fills me with a kind of fear i can't explain. Every time i see him it is right before something horrible happens in my life. I don't know what that could mean if he is not bad. I would really like to make my ability more tuned if that is possible. How would i be able to do that.
    It sounds as though you need to channel this. What I mean by channel is develop you abilities correctly so that you can speak to spirit,protect yourself spiritually. You say the dark man always comes when something bad is about to happen? From what you have told me I don't think he is bad, the fear you are probably feeling is the fear of 'oh no this dark man has appeared which means something bad is about to happen.' its not the man himself, it's the events afterwards that you have linked him with. Do you know what I mean? This man sounds like one of your guides, that when he appears has come to warn you,let you know to be aware that something is going to happen.

He probably comes for many other reasons but you are just picking up on the bad events around him. You need to sit and ask him who he is and why he is here.

You sound as though you have a wonderful talent there,especially if you have made contact and received help from your brother and grandmother in spirit. You ask how would you go about tuning your ability? As I mentioned in my last post, you will need to go to a spiritualist church and see a medium. That's the reason I asked where you were from :) Oregan is a big place. I know it's in Portland but on the scale this might be miles away.

If you click on here and scroll down, you will see Oregan, there are three church links, the last one sounds the best,but maybe miles away from where you live.

Spiritualist Churches in U.S.A.

Also if you click on my homepage you will see my spiritual forum which you may find useful to speak with like minds and read things of a spiritual nature and psychic development.

May 17, 2009, 03:53 AM
    Thank you for your help. I did find a church after you told me to go look and I live in Portland so that makes it easy.

I think your right about the dark man. The first time I ever saw him what when I was told that what I was seeing was spirits.

Can I ask you what you think about spirit boards. My friends have wanted me to play with one with them but because of my ability I am been to scared thinking I mite bring something out with me.

Do you think I am in any danger?

May 17, 2009, 03:59 AM

If you are talking about a Ouija board, then personally I wouldn't use one. You need to be in a controlled environment around people of like minds that know what they are doing, such as mediums and spiritual churches. As you can channel through negative energies,spirits if you don't protect yourself in the right way. The spiritual church would be the best place for you and not to do it yourself through a Ouija board. You can channel without one.

Glad you found a church near you :) did you look at my homepage?

May 17, 2009, 04:09 AM
    Thank you. That is what I thought. I have heard so many stories about it going wrong. I know I have more power then I know. Every once and a while it comes out. Most of the time when I am very emotional.

I have had some very strange things happen to me. I think I cause them.

I did look at you home page. My computer I being really slow so it takes about 10 minutes for it to load. Lol

I have another question. My mom has seen some of the weird things happen when I am around. She always tries to make them seen like there nothing but I can see it in her face that she dose not even believe her self. I think she is afraid of me. And I think she mite recent me for being able to talk to my brother and she cant. What can I do to talk to her about it.

May 17, 2009, 04:17 AM

I think maybe ask your mum if she wants to go to the spiritual church with you. Or you go on your own and then tell her you have been and take it from there really. :) I wouldn't have thought she resents you for being able to speak to your brother, even if she wishes she could do. Which she probably can. Sounds as though you both need to talk honestly to each other and maybe suggests the church to her.

Sorry about the page load, I think the problem is my end and not yours. You can get on it now. :)

May 17, 2009, 04:23 AM
    It is still loading but I got to the home page now I am just trying to look at some stuff. Thank you for you advice. I have just found some information on a place that I have been to that I had some very strong feeling and visions at and according to the information I was right. It makes me feel pretty good that I was right and not crazy in the head.

May 17, 2009, 05:43 AM

Hiya, no your not crazy! Plenty of people have these experiences, it's just knowing where to turn to and how to deal with it. Hopefully if you follow your instincts and go and seek help and be in the right environment, then things will start to get a bit easier and you will have more knowledge to beable to bring this out in the right way.

Your quite welcome to come and join my forum as well as speak on here, as there could be some topics that will help,if not make your own :)

Good luck with it all anyway. X
    Tiffany006 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 02:01 PM

Hey K'bear, listen I have have same situation as yourself. I actually have found a psychic mentor to help me on your path. I have also started a blog for people with not the greatest support system so we can all help each other. If you would like it's My Psychic Journey There's some posts there now but a lot of helpful links for other communities and links to myself just to have someone that understands to talk to.

May 19, 2009, 03:20 AM

And a lovely blog it is too :) it does help to ask questions and talk about what you're experiencing. I hope Kbear that you come back and read some of these replies on here,just to put your mind at rest.

May 19, 2009, 05:12 PM
    I do and I looked up your page and signed up for it. Thank you very much

May 21, 2009, 02:03 PM

your welcome Kbear x your activated

Jul 11, 2009, 05:31 AM

Where did you go Kbear,are you OK?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex saying mean things about me [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, Could use some pros/cons/advice here: Last night, a few of my fraternity brothers from college came in town to where I live (different place than the college town). I haven't seen them in a couple of years, so we all met up for dinner. At some point, one of them asked me how my...

Seeing things? [ 3 Answers ]

I was hanging out on the sidewalk of a semi-crowded city street with four friends, just outside of Bearnos. Sitting at a table within the outdoors eatery was a HUGE (I'm talking tall for a Great Dane) slender black dog with a very sleek, shiny coat. It had red eyes with no irises or pupils- just...

I see things? [ 10 Answers ]

My name is ally I'm 14 and I see things and I'm getting the scared out of me I went to my friends house and we were watching a movie we wanted a pop so I went downstairs<were their pop was kept > alone and turned on the light and there was 2 little kids like 4or 5 of age and they were...

View more questions Search