Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tilo Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 01:45 AM
    Does anybody knows the truth?
    Whom of you can tell surely what kind of religion is the rightest one?
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 17, 2009, 03:04 AM

Hi,

Religion is a faith, and is my belief that all religions lead to the same thing, we just choose a different method or none at all to help us through.

Nobody can tell you what is right for you, only you can know that by trying out different ones until you reach one that feels comfortable for you. Some people spend a lifetime trying out different ones, but you will know which is right for you.

There is no wrong or right one,only for you.

None of us know the truth and probably never will until we pass over. Although many religious people believe that their religion is the right one, the truth, that's what faith is.
    Teya Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 10:48 AM

I believe the righest one is the one your convinced is true, the one that can give you true evidences and facts,, I would suggest that you read about different ones and ull find out wich one is the most realistic! Or you can talk to people with different religions,
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2009, 09:39 AM

It sort of relies on your prospective. IF you choose to believe the Bible and that it is the true word of God, then your choice is pretty clear. If however you do not believe that, then there is a big problem.
    The word of God speaks plainly about the pathway to God. It is a very narrow path. You need to decide if you can believe and accept or not. If not, heck you might as well go out and worship some worldly deity
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2009, 09:43 AM

And everyone says "mine" of course

May 18, 2009, 09:56 AM

Not on here we don't ;)

May 18, 2009, 11:31 PM
    Hi Teya I think that there is only one truth and doesn't exist more than one, how do you think?
    Teya Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 05:56 AM
    Hey Tilo, well you I believe there's only one truth , I totally agree with u, to be honest its either black or white, there's no gray in such situation,
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 19, 2009, 08:09 AM

I believe there is only one truth and I believe
    That religion is not the answer.
    The Bible says seek and you shall find.
    Most people think that spending time in a church and saying 'I believe' is not the answer.
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2009, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    I believe there is only one truth and I believe
    that religion is not the answer.
    The Bible says seek and you shall find.
    Most people think that spending time in a church and saying 'I believe' is not the answer.

And yet NK Hebrews 10:25 clearly states that we are not to forsake the fellowship of other believers.
    "Not forsaking our own assembling together as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near"
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 19, 2009, 01:11 PM

True but many put their faith in the fact they go to a building every Sunday and sing in the choir or do the Sunday church brunch or whatever. Knowing the truth has very little to do with these other than if you do go to a good church they will teach you truth.

The major denomination church (not Catholic) I went to when I was growing up was not much more than a social club and that is the way many Churches are.
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2009, 05:37 PM

I totally agree with you on that point. There are many many denominations that are nothing more than a social gathering. While there are also many many churches that preach/teach the word of God and salvation. When you find a good one you sure know deep down in your heart that you made the right move.
    My own personal story is sort of like that. God is faithful and if you allow he will guide you to the right group/church. Don't get me wrong. You need that social interaction with other believers to keep strong in the faith. Otherwise the deceiver can sneak in and lure you away from God.

May 21, 2009, 07:45 AM

Well my dears, I want to tell you one thing, each of you will be able to walk with your feet upon the water surface if you believe, do you believe me or not?
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

May 21, 2009, 10:56 AM

As far as religion, not one is true, however EVERY religion holds some of the truth. If you want to do the whole religion thing, then follow your heart and don't let anyone tell you what you can or can't believe.

May 22, 2009, 02:07 AM

Hi mugger I agree with you in some way you say that "don't let anyone tell you what you can or can't believe" but be attentive when you choose what to believe because nowadays the fallen angel is closer than he has ever been.

May 22, 2009, 02:23 AM

So which religion do you follow then tilo? You say your searching for one to be the truth (your truth) but yet you keep making statements e.g.. The fallen angel is closer than he has ever been. Suggests to me that you already have your own religion,belief?

May 22, 2009, 02:35 AM

Not at all spiritcharms, I don't have my own religion I am searching a way to reach MY LORD because I do believe that there is only one right way that leads to HIM, the fallen angel won't let any of us to live in peace.

May 22, 2009, 03:05 AM

It sounds as though you have already found your religion because you believe there is only one right way to reach him, and fallen angels won't let us live in peace?

So if there is only one way,then why are you still searching? Look at ALL religions and see which is to be true in your eyes? Sorry I'm confused, religion does confuse me and I'm not meaning to sound as though I'm having a go at you,I'm not, just confused. You see I'm not particularly religious, I don't believe God, The Lord or whatever you want to call our creator as a person, I believe it's an energy that lives inside all of us, in other words God lives in all of us, our God and people follow their own religion to get to the same thing.

May 22, 2009, 08:04 AM

I am too young to understand many things but I think that the man who once said " I belive in GOD" has no right to take a gun and kill other man for his faith. Can we admit such religion? Can we say then that all religions will bring us to the same GOD?
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2009, 08:18 AM

Not if you believe the Bible as the only and true word of God. The Bible clearly tells you that there is but one way to God. But that there are many false teachings that can lead you astray. So first you must believe that one truth. The Bible. And if you study it, it will lead you to the truth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I say the truth [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know if this is OK Once my boyfriend asked me if I have ever self pleasured myself and I said no Should I tell him the truth and say that I have

The truth about NC [ 9 Answers ]

Everyone on here is saying the whole point of NC is to heal and live for yourself, etc. I believe that is true and it helps healing, but if you were the one dumped, I think NC is also the only way to see if this relationship is real. Your ex is never going to know how life is without you (what...

I need to know if what he says is the truth [ 2 Answers ]

I met this wonderful man through internet. We coincided in so many things and fell in love almost immediately, even before we met in person. When we finally did, we could not be apart anymore. Here is my problem. He told me his story and I can't believe him because it doesn't seem to be logical at...

The truth [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Is saying the truth a wrong thing in a relationship? I told my fiancé that I will have a second wife after our marriage which is allowed in Islam and she turned me off. Please I need your help to solve this problem. Thanks:confused:

Is it better to know truth, than to believe a lie? [ 33 Answers ]

Would you like to (know) there is a God? Or, would you like to (believe) there is a god? :confused:

View more questions Search