Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vilisa1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2006, 03:15 PM
    95 Honda Accord audio code
    Hi and Help,

Had car in shop, battery was disconnected, have the audio code but don't have instructions for entering the code. The dealer wants $110 - not going to happen.

Please provide instructions. I need my tunes for my 70 minute commute.
    Thanks
    TURKEY-POINT Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2006, 07:06 PM
    Call Another Dealer Or Go On Line To Honda And Click The Contact Us Link. **** Em.
    TURKEY-POINT Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2006, 07:08 PM
    Better Yet, Take It Back To The Shop That Disconnected The Battery And Ask Them Why They Didn't Hook Up A Memory Saver, And Let Them Get The Code.
    jmejia Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2006, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vilisa1
    Hi and Help,

Had car in shop, battery was disconnected, have the audio code but don't have instructions for entering the code. The dealer wants $110 - not going to happen.

Please provide instructions. I need my tunes for my 70 minute commute.
    Thanks
    Just enter the five code number.use the number button on radio. If you hear a bip. Try entering the number again. You only get three try. And then it lock you. You have to disconnect battery and connected after min. and try it again or just wait for a 12 hour to try again .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a code for my honda accord cd player [ 7 Answers ]

I need help in obtaining a code for my honda accord cd player. Earlier today I changed my battery and since that time I have discovered that in doing so I have activated my anti-theft system and now need a code to enter into my system to get it working again. After reading on the web, apparently...

99 Honda CRV audio code [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I have recently changed my Honda 1999 CRV battery. The radio needs a code and I don't have this code. I called the dealer to ask for this code and they tell me that they need to take out the radio to look for it and it will be $70.00! UNBELIEVEBLE! Does anybody knows were I can find...

Honda Accord Audio code [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently changed my Honda accord's bartery. I forgot the code to enter for Audio. I have entered wrong code and it seems like it is locked. Now I found my audio code and I don't know how to enter. The preset buttons are not responding when press them to enter the correct code. Please...

98 honda accord audio "CODE e" [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced the battery on my Honda. Well the audio system disengaged and required a 5 digit code to reset. I obtained this code from the dealer. I entered the 5 digit code and nothing happens except shows "CODE e". The manual has little to say about this.. Anyone know?

Problem with Honda Accord 96 -code [ 1 Answers ]

The battery of my Honda Accord (1996) was removed while the car was being serviced. After all was done the car audio set is asking for the code to enable have access to the system. Unfortunately I don't know the code since I bought the car used. Can any body help with this and how to go about it? I...

View more questions Search