Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4shadesPLZ Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2009, 07:40 PM
    BioClaire results.
    Funny how everyone who was using bio claire didn't post results...
    I'm going to buy it soon.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

May 19, 2009, 02:12 AM

You might want to look up the posts about it first.. good luck

May 19, 2009, 02:13 AM

I have:/
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

May 19, 2009, 03:21 PM
    I been using bio claire for almost two years now... and it gave me good results...

May 19, 2009, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509 View Post
    i been using bio claire for almost two years now... and it gave me good results....
    Really?
    Whatdid you use?
    The cream, oil/serum, soap?
    I was told not to put the oil on the face, since it's super strong.
    I can't pm :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire results in steps! I am posting results you post yours! [ 34 Answers ]

Hello World! So I got my bio cliare creame, lotion, and oil appx.8 days ago. I have seen some lightening (more skin evening than anything) and now I am starting to itch a little but I see that's just apart of the process because it dries your skin a bit and I know I have to buy a sun screen to put...

Okay so I got my Bioclaire. [ 10 Answers ]

Anyone have any suggestions on how to put it on? I got the oil and the body cream in a tube. Just to check it out. This is how I'm doing it. 1. I take a cottonball and pour the oil onto it and put it on desired places. 2. after it has absorbed, I put the cream on the same places I do this...

Bioclaire Lotion not working [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone don't know why my topic was removed, but regardless I'll repost it again. It's been 7 weeks since I have been using the lotion and so far haven't received no results or at least not noticeable to me yet. Yes, I did forget to apply it and sometimes applied it instead of washing...

Questions with bioclaire [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so I have made up my mind... im going to order bio claire... I heard that you start seeing results in like two weeks. I'm trusting you guys on this lol. But I was wondering. What site I could order it from that ships from america? Or maybe ships in as little as 3 days? Also what should I get?...

View more questions Search